Jump to content

Charlie Puth shows off his thighs and feet


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurl 5’10 is not short !!

I'm 5'2 so a 5'10 is enough for me. But on a good day, I can take on a 6'2. 

Posted Images

  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’m in Mexico now and feel like a giant sometimes

Why should Coldy get to stomp around Mexico like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Coldy? Hmm? Brutus is just as cute as Coldy. K. Brutus is just as smart as Coldy, people totally like Brutus as much as they like Coldy, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that’s not what Mexico is about! We should totally just STAB Coldy! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Can't keep all your men on a leash when you've got 20 of them.

It's been tough, I know. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Roxxy said:

It's been tough, I know. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

He even changed his profile picture in response to my booty call because this Selena Gomez tease of a man wants to look good for me. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

it's such an evil thing to watch someone have

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

nobody wins when you're full of envy

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

  • Haha 2

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

He even changed his profile picture in response to my booty call because this Selena Gomez tease of a man wants to look good for me. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

it's such an evil thing to watch someone have

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

nobody wins when you're full of envy

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

SCREAMINGGG you did nooot :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This Selena Gomez tease of a man wants to look good for me. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

it's such an evil thing to watch someone have

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

nobody wins when you're full of envy

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

giphy.gif

It's a shame I forgot to change my pic cuz I have so many other photos I could post:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Is @rodrigobjs one of your husbands too because I'm filing for divorce if he is. He's too precious to pass up.

Yes, and I thought you knew? He was one of my earliest husbands. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ezgif-1-9909415acdc8.gif

sign it then

You're not serious. This won't happen because Rodrigo and I were already married even before we got married and pre-existing marriages during our matrimony should not be held against me cause you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight.

I am not signing that. Peteris needs his Mom. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You're not serious. This won't happen because Rodrigo and I were already married even before we got married and pre-existing marriages during our matrimony should not be held against me cause you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight.

I am not signing that. Peteris needs his Mom. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Not you bringing my cat into this. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

  • Love 1

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block