Charlie Puth shows off his thighs and feet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurl 5’10 is not short !!

I'm 5'2 so a 5'10 is enough for me. But on a good day, I can take on a 6'2. 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

and I’m 6’5.

The boy i'm currently seeing is 6 foot 3 and too possessive. You outsold him by 2 inches. Bet you if I kiss you all over, you won't want to get rid of feelin' this. Such a feelin, won't stop when you're kissing me. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Let me have a piece of that Piplup pie too. You've already got like 20 other Charlies to kiss all over.

You can have DonoDotto (why can't I tag him, did he change his username).  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

I would like to say that I am 5’10 and taller than most people also people have been asking me to reach for things my entire life  they may have been looking at my booty or body  but im still taller than most people 

This is why you are twice as nice (oh~) :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I would like to say that I am 5’10 and taller than most people :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:also people have been asking me to reach for things my entire life :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: they may have been looking at my booty or body :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: but im still taller than most people :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Tell them!!! idk how it's in the US, but above 5'10 is more than fine. I mean, yeah, it's nice to be 6 feet tall but is so shameful to bring up height in a conversation:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: I have male friends that are around 5'6 and I would never say that they're "short":sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Tell them!!! idk how it's in the US, but above 5'10 is more than fine. I mean, yeah, it's nice to be 6 feet tall but is so shameful to bring up height in a conversation:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: I have male friends that are around 5'6 and I would never say that they're "short":sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

TBH i used to be attracted to guys taller than me but its really not common :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: most guys in the us top out at 5’8 and the majority of my exes (may they rest in peace :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:) are shorter than me. I’m in Mexico now and feel like a giant sometimes :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Love 2