For the first time in nearly a decade, Miley Cyrus performs "Who Owns My Heart" at iHeartRadio Music Festival

• Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Well, we all can agree that exhale hasn't been the same while you weren't active!!

I'm here to bring smexy back and them other boys don't know how to act. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, superjack said:

Well then.

image.png.d12fc2ab865a2468281bb5f22bc18cdf.png

Oh hi! Are those flowers for me? TEEHEE :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Who owns my heart, is it @C0CKy or @Easy There or @CrazyButItFeelsAllright or @Alex_1991 or @rodrigobjs or @Mattyj7883 or @PokemonSpears or @Midnight or @Geralt_of_Rivia or @iAlwaysSingLive or @IonutM or @Style. or @ColdAsFire88 or @Adriannn or @BUWYGF or @Alxatc or @VCTR?

You know I wanna believe that we're a masterpiece but sometimes it's hard to tell on Exhale who owns my heart. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

music video im a slave 4 u GIF

It was an all-around great set.  I'm looking forward to the album. The HOG cover made me look into other songs she has covered and [email protected]#$ there has been a ton. Most of her tour sets have 4-6 covered songs, From Dolly to Lana to OutKast to Ashlee Simpson to Joan Jett. so many!
Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Who owns my heart, is it @C0CKy or @Easy There or @CrazyButItFeelsAllright or @Alex_1991 or @rodrigobjs or @Mattyj7883 or @PokemonSpears or @Midnight or @Geralt_of_Rivia or @iAlwaysSingLive or @IonutM or @Style. or @ColdAsFire88 or @Adriannn or @BUWYGF or @Alxatc or @VCTR?

You know I wanna believe that we're a masterpiece but sometimes it's hard to tell on Exhale who owns my heart. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Omgggg the queen is back, better than ever :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Super Moderators
45 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

Omgggg the queen is back, better than ever

I missed you, meu amor. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

🦄 💛🧡💜