For the first time in nearly a decade, Miley Cyrus performs "Who Owns My Heart" at iHeartRadio Music Festival

• Super Administrators

It's been 84 years since Miley Cyrus performed "Who Owns My Heart" at iHeartRadio Music Festival. 

Vocals! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

She also covered "Heart Of Glass" by Blondie and of course "Midnight Sky."

Thoughts on Miley's performance, Exhale?

miley-ih.jpg.f3407741ffd691445da214a5d40aa546.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

I love Miley and I get that her voice isn’t the same after vocal surgery but I did not like hearing Who Owns My Heart live :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Her voice is way deeper now and tbh...her voice has gotten manly :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 3
  • Like 2

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Who owns my heart, is it @C0CKy or @Easy There or @CrazyButItFeelsAllright or @Alex1991 or @rodrigobjs or @Mattyj7883 or @PokemonSpears or @Midnight or @Geralt_of_Rivia or @iAlwaysSingLive or @IonutM or @Style. or @ColdAsFire88 or @Adriannn or @BUWYGF or @Alxatc or @VCTR?

You know I wanna believe that we're a masterpiece but sometimes it's hard to tell on Exhale who owns my heart. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

why am I howling at this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Who owns my heart, is it @C0CKy or @Easy There or @CrazyButItFeelsAllright or @Alex1991 or @rodrigobjs or @Mattyj7883 or @PokemonSpears or @Midnight or @Geralt_of_Rivia or @iAlwaysSingLive or @IonutM or @Style. or @ColdAsFire88 or @Adriannn or @BUWYGF or @Alxatc or @VCTR?

You know I wanna believe that we're a masterpiece but sometimes it's hard to tell on Exhale who owns my heart. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

mtv uk twerk GIF by Geordie Shore

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ride me like a bad gyal :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Ride me like a bad gyal

Dreams of frocking one of these little Exhalers. I'm just playing, but I'm saying. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

giphy.gif

Are u back?:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I've missed you sooo much

• Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Are u back? I've missed you sooo much

Yes, i'm back boyfriend. Oh how i've missed you too! Kisses~ :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

🦄 💛🧡💜

24 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes, i'm back boyfriend. Oh how i've missed you too! Kisses~ :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

giphy.gif

Looking forward to exhale now that the queen is back:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Glad that Ms. Milena performed that, however, I am not fan of her raspy vocals. Simply, there are songs in which it is good to sing like that and there are other songs in which it is not great idea to sing like that. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Looking forward to exhale now that the queen is back

Oh stop! You're making me blush. People are looking at us. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Oh stop! You're making me blush. People are looking at us. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Well, we all can agree that exhale hasn't been the same while you weren't active!!

Here comes the showdown:neydedance_purple:

• Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Glad that Ms. Milena performed that, however, I am not fan of her raspy vocals. Simply, there are songs in which it is good to sing like that and there are other songs in which it is not great idea to sing like that. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Yeah I’m not feeling the vocals nor the look, but it was a nice walk down memory lane 

• Love 3
  • Dislike 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Well then.

image.png.d12fc2ab865a2468281bb5f22bc18cdf.png