Worst Single From Every Album: "Blackout"

WORST SINGLE FROM BLACKOUT  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Helloย everyone!ย E22F9052-8E7E-4F11-BF09-393C0E9DFC31.gifย I decidedย to makeย this littleย game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album.ย 

In Round 4ย Outrageous was chosen as the worst single from In The Zone with 229ย votes.

Round 5ย is starting and you have to choose the worst single from Blackout. Iย think that the era served really good singles and the choice isnโ€™t really easy.

Sadly, I'm going to choose Break The Ice, because Piece Of Me is my fave Britney song of all time and Gimme More is too iconic. I love Break The Ice and it's definetly an amazing single choice, but the others are just better for me

You can share your choice with us downย in the comments.ย :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:single-bo.jpg.d2ff0528673de77f071f168257ffcc8c.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like Break The Ice more than Piece Of Me so I guess I'm choosing POM

I refuse

this was so hard but gimme more and break the ice are two of my fav songs of all timeย 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

this was so hard but gimme more and break the ice are two of my fav songs of all timeย 

Did you just vote for 'Piece Of Me'ย :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

i wont vote :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: no you can't make me

Voteย :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I refuse :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

You will voteย :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I like Break The Ice more than Piece Of Me so I guess I'm choosing POM :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

Oh no u didntย 

Angry GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I choose Break The Ice.

To be honnest, Break The Ice is an awesome song, but it canโ€™t beat Piece Of Me... Piece Of Me is a personal song of Britney, talking about her life, and has a good music video.

tumblr_mckes5TB5M1ra42peo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

I choose Break The Ice.

To be honnest, Break The Ice is an awesome song, but it canโ€™t beat Piece Of Me... Piece Of Me is a personal song of Britney, talking about her life, and has a good music video.

Tell em'ย :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I choose Break The Ice.

I thought about this but I prefer BTIs vocals and tbh its one of the best Britneys songs hands dowm so I ended up voting for POM, but It was so hard bc all the songs are amazing, I love the 3 singles so much :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

6 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Tell em'ย :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

They are hater ofย her so. They donโ€™t like Britneyโ€™s story so they donโ€™t like her, thatโ€™s all.ย bbdde940568177ccf31996d41a098940.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

PS: Itโ€™s a joke.ย images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoJ1ikJf8neclqRSIafgSk76OjLPEsDdQY2A&usqp=CAU

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I thought about this but I prefer BTIs vocals and tbh its one of the best Britneys songs hands dowm so I ended up voting for POM, but It was so hard bc all the songs are amazing, I love the 3 singles so much :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Yeah I know that @MrPieceOfMeย just wanted to troll here and know who love POM to cancel the haters.ย images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoJ1ikJf8neclqRSIafgSk76OjLPEsDdQY2A&usqp=CAU
ย 

But donโ€™t worry, all songs are great, I just prefer POM for the good lyrics, how the song is catchy and essentially for the music video.