UNPOPULAR OPINION: When we all fall asleep, where do we go? was a much better debut than Baby one more time

• Exhale+

I am not saying success or era wise it was bigger, but i am saying that sonically, and artistically wise Billies debut runs circles around BOMT

Except for the title track which outbeats the whole album but moving on

• Dislike 16
  • Like 2

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a dumb comparison lmao. It's the same to say that Beethoven could nevah outdance Overprotected Darkchild Remix 

I am not saying success or era wise it was bigger, but i am saying that sonically, and artistically wise Billies debut runs circles around BOMT Except for the title track which outbeats the whole

as an album, ...baby one more time is quite mediocre. It has fillers and cover songs and it's obvious that they didn't fully have a vision neither vocal-wise or production-wise for Britney yet. This m

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I think the album is artistically better but they were released in different eras of music so it's hard to compare them :)

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 7

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

It's artistically better but they were released in different eras of music so it's hard to compare them :)

They both are also influential if u see it :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

BOMT reinforced and pioneered the teen-pop sound back

And

WWAFA, WDWG? Reinforced and pioneered the depressed, dark sound 

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: as an album, ...baby one more time is quite mediocre. It has fillers and cover songs and it's obvious that they didn't fully have a vision neither vocal-wise or production-wise for Britney yet. This makes Billie's debut better album than Britney's debut

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:But the singles alone in BOMT are more iconic than her whole career yet

Yeah agree :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Baby one more time is ironically better alone than the whole of billies album

But i really am so excited to see what billie brings to the table with her sophomore album :enigma_alien_blue:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Needleney said:

Well duh, we all know that Britney was just a product and just did what she was told to. Nothing artistic about that.

Yeah in her first album,she was just doing what she had to do as a debut artist. But it was only from her second album onwards that she started becoming more artistic, experimental and creative

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3

• Exhale+
14 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

What a dumb comparison lmao.

It's the same to say that Beethoven could nevah outdance Overprotected Darkchild Remix :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Can he, tho? :neydedance_purple:

• Exhale+
Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

How do you know? Were you even born when BOMT came out? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Aren’t you supposed to be disappearing for a month? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

what does this have to do with me being there in the BOMT era didnt i say :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am not saying success or era wise it was bigger,

I said that sonically When we all fall asleep is a much better, a more well-produced, and a more artistic album than BOMT. Your downvote cannot tell me songs like Beat goes on, Soda pop, i will still love you, and thinking bout you are better than well-written and fantastic songs like Xanny, when the party is over, 8, ilomilo, i love you and goodbye.