What is Britney’s creepiest song?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Jean whole album 

original Mona Lisa, and Rebellion   also, I don't know why, but I always find so creepy those extra Piece of Me lyrics that appear in some booklets at the end, it's like, where did they take

Me listening to all the songs mentioned above

Girl In The Mirror, I always found it SO sad! I don't know if everyone would class it as 'creepy' but it's so sad.

It could relate to her situation now

• Love 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Mona Lisa sure takes the cake in this. Especially the demo original lyrics.

But I have another one that I know most won’t agree: Someday! It has always struck me as hunting, somehow... I get the whole maternal vibe from it, and the inspiration she got to write the lyrics 15 days before finding she was pregnant... but it sounds like an apology to her baby some way, and to her future self...

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

Mona Lisa sure takes the cake in this. Especially the demo original lyrics.

But I have another one that I know most won’t agree: Someday! It has always struck me as hunting, somehow... I get the whole maternal vibe from it, and the inspiration she got to write the lyrics 15 days before finding she was pregnant... but it sounds like an apology to her baby some way, and to her future self...

Omg... You are right.  

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

also, I don't know why, but I always find so creepy those extra Piece of Me lyrics that appear in some booklets at the end, it's like, where did they take them from? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: and I don't know why they give me the chills

IMG_3213.jpg

I’ve never seen that before :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Maybe it’s in an unreleased stem :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’ve never seen that before :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Maybe it’s in an unreleased stem :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

but I don't even know how that could be sung to fit the rest of the song, and if it was spoken, I can only imagine like Britney being very serious, and that creeps me out :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

it just doesn't fit the vibe of the song, nor the message

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean