Sam Smith - "Love Goes" stream + comment party!

• Exhale+

Sam Smith released their long awaited third studio album "Love Goes." 

The openly non-binary pop star originally had their album titled "To Die For" planned for a May 2020 release, but was shelved (and so was the original tracklist).

Previous hits, "Dancing With A Stranger" and other previous releases are nothing but bonus tracks and appear at the tail end of the album. 

It's out now:

Related:

sam-smith.jpg

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Twitter Team
15 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I hate to say it but they don’t look good with makeup.

I think Sam looks okay with makeup, they should be able to express themselves freely :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I’m not much of a fan but very interested, the songs have been good lately 

I went to Sam's last tour and thought it was great but Sam has recently been acting "off" so I am curious to see if this season of Coronavirus has set Sam in a better mindset.  I don't follow Sam's IG anymore so I will let the music do the talking rather than the weird posts. 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I went to Sam's last tour and thought it was great but Sam has recently been acting "off" so I am curious to see if this season of Coronavirus has set Sam in a better mindset.  I don't follow Sam's IG anymore so I will let the music do the talking rather than the weird posts. 

What weird posts?

• Super Moderators
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah that was what rubbed me off about him, so hopefully he calmed down.

• Like 1
  • Super Administrators
19 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Elaborate on acting "off" :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• 1 month later...