Will You Still Support Britney Brands If...

Will You Continue To Support Britneys' Brands...  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Exhale+

I have been a die hard Britney fan since Baby One More Time. I never thought I'd see Britney go through what she has been through, but here we are :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: In some ways I feel like I've grown up with her and in a way I have because Britney is only six years older than me :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:Anyway, I am starting to wonder if I will support any of her future endeavors if she remains under her current conservatorship etc and I know others are too :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

I've included three different answers because I think its fair to say that Brits situation isn't Black or White. There might be a grey area :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That said, I am wondering if you will continue to support Britney Spears "the brand" if she remains under conservatorship? Please vote and feel free to also comment below :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

I was gonna put it depends because I know it is a very complicated situation but I ended up putting no because I believe she wants out, and has been wanting out since the beginning. So in short, I want what she wants and I will only support her brand if she has her voice & rights back.

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I was gonna put it depends because I know it is a very complicated situation but I ended up putting no because I believe she wants out, and has been wanting out since the beginning. So in short, I want what she wants and I will only support her brand if she has her voice & rights back.

I think if we could hear Britney speak for herself (without cryptic messages) we’d all have a better idea. There’s obviously something up so under current circumstances No, but Britney may need some help with her Brand and managing it. All stars do but they aren’t under conservatorships...

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

I think question is asked in a wrong way..

support and care Britney is other thing and support britney spears brand is other.. 

so I can’t choose if there is no specification..

p.s. I will support her harder maybe if she isn’t free and will try harder to set her free.. and ignore her commercial things..

• Super Moderators

I voted uncertain. Idk if she releases an album I just can’t sit by and let it flop considering I’ve stanned for the duration of her career. Drastic changes would have to be made and she would have to have more control over her life for me to cave in like that. If the same team stayed and nothing changed, then I couldn’t say I’d still support 

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I think question is asked in a wrong way..

support and care Britney is other thing and support britney spears brand is other.. 

I think its a given that most of Britneys fans support her emotional well being, but I can edit it to say Support Britney Brands Instead of what it says right now :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I voted uncertain. Idk if she releases an album I just can’t sit by and let it flop considering I’ve stanned for the duration of her career. Drastic changes would have to be made and she would have to have more control over her life for me to cave in like that. If the same team stayed and nothing changed, then I couldn’t say I’d still support 

I feel the same...but if things don't change for the better then :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: Britney is a living Legend and has nothing else to prove. 

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I will wait to buy the physical album from Goodwill 5 years later :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

I respect your choice. I was looking at collector items on E-Bay and Amazon. I'd like to start collecting memorabilia before it goes way up in price :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

If her conservators change, I’ll definitely mass-buy the new album and everything. She said in court documents that she’d restart her career if her dad is removed but at the same time I feel like she shouldn’t comeback until she’s out of the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

No I wont support anything until shes out. I dont care If she flops, her freedom is more important to me. Rn shes refusing to work but If she remains under a cship and starts working in the future as if nothing happened, maybe they gave some things she wanted to manipulate her like they did in the past (more freedom, more time with her kids), but in the end she would still be controlled under a cship. This has been going on for already 12 years and during this time she has accomplished so much, yet she never proved she deserves a second chance? So many stars have mental issues, had breakdowns or were on drugs yet no one besides Amanda Bynes is under a cship and Amanda at least doesnt work for a long time already. If she has issues that she cant control her life, she shouldnt have worked and shouldnt work again. If she can work, make millions for others while she doesnt even control her own millions, whatever she has isnt that drastic. They cant have both ways, its that simple. Ive supported her for the past 11 years but enough is enough. Her team have been playing with us all this time. Also If she isnt better after 12 years, what the **** r they doing? Does Britney even go to therapy? Do they focus on that? Bc it seems like they isolate her and feed her with meds. Theres no turning back for me from this. The fact all this is happening and she cant even talk with us without being thru her lawyer says a lot. Bryan and her dad have talked about her situation but she didnt, what makes anyone think things will be completely different If at least Jamie and Lou is out of the picture? Yeah things would probably be better for her, but she would still be under the control of someone else. She deserves her freedom, a second chance. What did Britney do that was that horrible she cant have a second chance? Everyone does. She is pushing 40 ffs, treating her like a child while they expect her to work for them isnt the answer. She didnt kill anyone, she didnt abuse or raped anyone. Look at the many men who did horrible things and have their freedoms. Roman Polanski raped a 13 years old girl, but still has his career and freedom in France. So I dont ******* care If Jamie is out of the cship but 5 years from now she still is under this ****. I love her perfumes and there were so many I still wanted to buy, but the last one I bought was last year and I will try my best to not buy anymore until shes free. They already robbed her best years, 12 years of her life. She deserves to live like she wants to and even If she wants to burn her money, its her ******* money. Its her life, she isnt a ******* doll that everyone but her has a say about her career, money and life..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If she remains in a conservatoship, even with Bassemer and Jodi, everything needs to be crystal clear for everyone to feel confortable to show their suport for the Britney brand. Specially if she is happy and if all the things that comes from "Britney the artist" actually comes from "Britney the person" first and her will to keep going.  Something that would also be well apreciated would be open up on who her new team is going to be and what each and every person do, no transparency no suport :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edit.: and also an open and wider communication channel for Britney outside of her Instagram like a blog or a tumblr page like Taylor does. Get her a proper social media manager to help her with that so she can tell us how she feels, post mommy pics, talk about the books she's reading, the songs she's been listening to and stuff like that. Britney is much more deep and thougtful than Instagram could ever allow anyone to be. 

As Much As I Would Like To Say No, But I Know If She Released A New Album Right Now I Would Cave In And Support It.  Other Than That, I Have Not And Will Not Support Anything.  I Unfortunately Just Know I Would Have To Buy The New Album B/C I Just Cannot Let Her Flop. 

I said uncertain, I am just going to say that I would feel more comfortable purchasing new items if the entire team changed. I say more comfortable because I bought all the vinyls released by UO. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: