Ava Max's album "Heaven & Hell" predicted to debut at #26 in the US, And has officially debuted at #2 in the UK

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well since Stupid Love and Rain On Me have done well, I’m going to go with 200k 

I like her & her music, I just wish I could cut the other side of her hair...

Not today Satan. I’m making my thread a sales thread after the stream and comment party 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
13 minutes ago, mythology said:

It's going to flop hard, unfortunatly:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

We really dont know because it already seems like its going down that route, but i hope no for her

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
27 minutes ago, Albert1989 said:

But second week sales will be the biggest worry 🥺

100% definitely, second week sales are the true verdict of whether the album is a hit or not, since first week sales are fueld by fans, streaming parties and buying several copies of an album 

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I wish her the best but I think her numbers won't be impressive. I love this album. I am listening it constantly and there is no song I want to skip. This is something I was missing- pure pop. Great music, great vocals. Maybe lyrics are ****ty, but who cares. Catchy and enjoyable music - I think this what we all need right now.

Smile and Chromatica aren't even close to H&H in my opinion. They pretend to be a pop albums while Heaven & Hell is everything you could expect from that type of music.

Ava did such a good job. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She'll flop in her native US. But she's doing great in Europe. That's all that matters. 

I expect a little folklore to go back to #1. Thx to the ACM's. Nothing really big came out this week. 

Who knows

On 9/18/2020 at 6:55 PM, OOPSY said:

I don’t know her.

I’m still do not know her, but after that zoom call people are talking About, I think she will sell 3 copies and they all will be purchased by Ava herself. 

• Haha 2