This Day in Pop: Britney releases Work ***** single in 2013 (September 17)

• Super Moderators

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

Work ***** is such a fun bop :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

music video work ***** GIF

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Desert Performance

The performance of the century :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

As soon as I heard it my hopes for the era shattered tbh. It was My least favorite lead single of hers.. still might be it’s a toss up between that and MATM

I will say that the video saved this song BIG TIME  

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

As soon as I heard it my hopes for the era shattered tbh. It was My least favorite lead single of hers.. still might be it’s a toss up between that and MATM

I will say that the video saved this song BIG TIME  

since I'm a Slave 4 U, I always have a hard time digesting the lead singles, they're always so weird and they usually end up being nothing like the rest of the album.

But I ended up liking Work ***** a lot. I was scared that being an EDM track it would age badly, kind of like Scream & Shout, but tbh, 7 years later I still listen to it and it sounds as fresh and fun as back then. Her last iconic song :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Legitimate banger. Although I was a bit let down when it came out, I wanted something personal and deep, as the album was being deemed... anyway... go call the governor :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

A natural classic. The viral power of WB is insane...

I know most fans think it's all Myah, but I still believe the british accent parts are Britney. A boy can dream Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

This is the only song I like from Britney Jean, sorry Pokemon please don't ban me :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: