Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Team Britney is so desperate to make a coin. They are dropping an official 2021 calendar

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

It is kinda nice and reminds me of the good ol days 99-04/05. I mean she is a classic artist now so it was inevitable. I wouldn’t sweat this btw they probs don’t make much from this just like how they don’t make much from an album

NO. I can’t stand when fans justify supporting this corruption because “it’s not like they make that much out of it”. WRONG. Britney’s going through hell and making sure not to work so that they don’t get a single penny using her name, we should NOT support anything “she” releases now. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Oh Britney, once you're free of Jamie and Lou PLEASE make a high quality calendar full of new pics and I'll by a million billion for sure :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Those celebrities calendars usually sells nice, If Brenda helps Britney to kick Jamie and Tri Star out gurl better focus on the merch like crazy to make some quick bucks cause the way those leeches have been stealing from her.... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Spoiler

But no Randee, ok? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I don't ******* think so :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: I will make sure to post to my insta so none of my friend purchase it either :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just now, BUWYGF said:

I don't ******* think so :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: I will make sure to post to my insta so none of my friend purchase it either :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Nobody can stop a yag with a plan I see, you go gurl 

tenor.gif?itemid=12050871

6 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Nobody can stop a yag with a plan I see, you go gurl 

tenor.gif?itemid=12050871

Yas *****, we gotta stop this madness. Fighting them homopbhobes since the age of 7, one learns a thing or two about persistence :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

nice try...:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: but when I see them coming with a new product I feel like holding my imaginery purse against me like if I was in a foggy narrow street at 4 in the morning ...cuz I know they're coming to STEAL ! :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Just now, BUWYGF said:

Yas *****, we gotta stop this madness. Fighting them homopbhobes since the age of 7, one learns a thing or two about persistence :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

raw

That's the Spearit! I luv u already :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

We can keep discussing but in the meantime there are just 10 copies left.

They will keep milking her name, there is no need for her to work or promote, expecially cause most of the incomes comes from nostalgic stuff casual fans will always be interested in. 

It just can't be helped. 

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

raw

That's the Spearit! I luv u already :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

and I like you too! us queens gotta stick together :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

9 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

A Britney calendar is actually a great idea! I think I’ll make my own this weekend. 

Thanks for the idea, Loulou! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Please give us the PDF’s or whatever so we can plaster it all over Twitter and insta and show them that we ain’t buying their **** :tifflmao:

People that still buy these things are disgusting! Literally how can you call yourself a fan or a decent human being with morals giving these people money?! 
BOYCOTT THE BRITNEY BRAND!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Britney's calendars are always so boring, specially the new ones. I wish that in the future she can drop one with incredible photos, something like Kylie Minogue's level.  

12 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

A Britney calendar is actually a great idea! I think I’ll make my own this weekend. 

Thanks for the idea, Loulou! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

That your gonna post and share with us right :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: