Jump to content

Judge Penny announces tentative decision to deny Jamie Spears' motion to seal court docs and hearings


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think maybe the strategy was to appear to appease Jamie{Lou} so he would think he is still in control, step aside as her conservator of person, but still keeping in charge of her finances. To show that was his main objective and with him stepping aside they could make moves behind the scenes to build up britneys argument. Letting them panic and try to cover tracks, hide information, embezzle or laundering... Or whatever they might do. They already have evidence that he neglected her rights as conservator of her person, this is more evidence to prove Brit’s case is solid from any angle. Having millions of fans scouring threw info and legal documents supporting her case is like having millions of private investigators. Someone is working smarter and not harder

hard legally blonde GIF 
 

cool elle driver GIF

Thus is exactly what I would hope and pray for!  They are going down and I fully believe they will be jailed!!! 

Link to post
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Judge Brenda Penny announced her tentative decision to deny Mr. Spears' motion to seal all court documents / hearings in regards to bringing back Britney's former co-conservator, Andrew Wallet. L

Remember when psychic Antphrodite said Sept was major was Britney?  This is it. This is a HUGE step. And then on top of thst we learn Ingham hasn't been getting paid because he's actually doing h

Posted Images

Would love this to happen, but won't believe it till it does actually happen. 

 

Hope Penny has secret service protection from Lou and her demons. 

 

Hope Penny's not doing this to increase a bribery fee. Jamie before "We'll give you $1 million to do as we want." Penny "no." Jamie "$2 million?" Penny in November "In light of recent developments I have changed my mind. Seal the docs and allow Mr Spears to have who he wants." :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

  • Love 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

 

Yeah, it was Jamie who said that when he called FreeBritney a joke. I mean, they are really delusional thinking Britneys fans are their fans as well. They think they are the Kardashians or smt? No one cares about their flop hillbilly ***** and the only reason we talk about them is bc of what Britney is going thru. I mean even JL who is an actress, probably 90% of her followers or even more are Britneys fans. She is known for being Britneys little sister and till this day people cant mention her without saying that 

 

Seriously its kinda absurd to think that her family are so used to live off her money that they feel entitiled to her success and fame as well. I mean, look at Bryans interview where he also said "our fans" and talked about Britney/Britney brand as a family business as if its a heirs business like Gucci or Hilton. They think that only bc they put her under a cship and stripped her of her rights and manage her money and career, they were the ones who worked hard and made a name for themselves. They really act as if they had smt to do with her getting famous, being succesful and rich. Thats probably why Jamie doesnt wanna let go off her finances bc he thinks its his own and he deserved. They are probably all frustrated they never made it and were never succesful on their own and thats why they belittle Britney acting as if shes such a crazy person she cant manage her own life. I dont think they are proud of her accomplishments and like JL, Bryan also seemed resentful and jealous of her success and money. He even tried to say he also helped his family bc in 2000 he moved to NY to work when by 2000 Britney was already famous everywhere and pretty ******* rich. Jamie probably resents her success as well bc he failed at everything he tried, even with Britneys help (Nyla anyone?), so being her conservator is the most stable and prestigious job he ever had. He probably feel powerful and better about himself being broke, a mess and a failure until Britney made it when he was 46 years old.

I feel really sorry for Britney bc they seem to belittle her a lot while they all live off her fortune her family never had anything to do. They didnt even invest on her talent and didnt help her career like Taylors father did. Britney even helped her family since she was a child, they are really ungrateful f.ucks. I hope that she will be free some day, do therapy and realize all the abuse they have done to her. No wonder she seems to lack confidence... With a horrible family like that, anyone would, even being one of the most famous and successful artists in history. 

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

  • Like 2
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

 

Yeah, it was Jamie who said that when he called FreeBritney a joke. I mean, they are really delusional thinking Britneys fans are their fans as well. They think they are the Kardashians or smt? No one cares about their flop hillbilly ***** and the only reason we talk about them is bc of what Britney is going thru. I mean even JL who is an actress, probably 90% of her followers or even more are Britneys fans. She is known for being Britneys little sister and till this day people cant mention her without saying that 

 

Seriously its kinda absurd to think that her family are so used to live off her money that they feel entitiled to her success and fame as well. I mean, look at Bryans interview where he also said "our fans" and talked about Britney/Britney brand as a family business as if its a heirs business like Gucci or Hilton. They think that only bc they put her under a cship and stripped her of her rights and manage her money and career, they were the ones who worked hard and made a name for themselves. They really act as if they had smt to do with her getting famous, being succesful and rich. Thats probably why Jamie doesnt wanna let go off her finances bc he thinks its his own and he deserved. They are probably all frustrated they never made it and were never succesful on their own and thats why they belittle Britney acting as if shes such a crazy person she cant manage her own life. I dont think they are proud of her accomplishments and like JL, Bryan also seemed resentful and jealous of her success and money. He even tried to say he also helped his family bc in 2000 he moved to NY to work when by 2000 Britney was already famous everywhere and pretty ******* rich. Jamie probably resents her success as well bc he failed at everything he tried, even with Britneys help (Nyla anyone?), so being her conservator is the most stable and prestigious job he ever had. He probably feel powerful and better about himself being broke, a mess and a failure until Britney made it when he was 46 years old.

I feel really sorry for Britney bc they seem to belittle her a lot while they all live off her fortune her family never had anything to do. They didnt even invest on her talent and didnt help her career like Taylors father did. Britney even helped her family since she was a child, they are really ungrateful f.ucks. I hope that she will be free some day, do therapy and realize all the abuse they have done to her. No wonder she seems to lack confidence... With a horrible family like that, anyone would, even being one of the most famous and successful artists in history. 

This is the biggest truth I’ve ever read on here lol.

I hope they get what they deserve and once Britney is free I hope she never talks to them or helps them with any money.

F.uck that family.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

  • Love 8
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I mean, look at Bryans interview where he also said "our fans" and talked about Britney/Britney brand as a family business as if its a heirs business like Gucci or Hilton.

This made me furious! Like what’s wrong with them?? So twisted. They all talk about her in a really creepy way. Stay away from her you psychopaths! 

  • Love 3
Link to post
36 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This made me furious! Like what’s wrong with them?? So twisted. They all talk about her in a really creepy way. Stay away from her you psychopaths! 

 

38 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This is the biggest truth I’ve ever read on here lol.

I hope they get what they deserve and once Britney is free I hope she never talks to them or helps them with any money.

F.uck that family.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I also hope they pay but If shes free and realizes they abused her and shes better without them, itd be already really good for her. I also hope she never helps them again after they stole 12 years of her life. They robbed her best years tbh... And shes missing so much of her kids lives bc she cant even fight for them. 

They are all delusional tbh, they talk about her as a family business and the Britney Brand as if its the Spears brand. They probably dont accept they had nothing to do with her success, prime, talent and money. They feel entitiled to everything that its hers like Macaulay Culkins dad did with his money, success and career. They are frustrated people and are jealous of her, thats why they belittle her. She couldnt have a worse family. Tbh even If Britney has some issues (who doesnt?), they really seem a dysfunctional family. I think Britney is probably the most sane one and they made her feel like shes the most crazy and unfit person in the whole world. Imagine how she must have felt all these years silent not being able to express her fears, frustrations, anger and disappointed. I feel so sorry for her, I hope that at least the near future will be way better for her, she truly deserves. 

  • Love 7
Link to post
4 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Would love this to happen, but won't believe it till it does actually happen. 

 

Hope Penny has secret service protection from Lou and her demons. 

 

Hope Penny's not doing this to increase a bribery fee. Jamie before "We'll give you $1 million to do as we want." Penny "no." Jamie "$2 million?" Penny in November "In light of recent developments I have changed my mind. Seal the docs and allow Mr Spears to have who he wants." :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Brenda better be ready to throw salt at her house tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

  • Haha 1
Link to post

I can see it now, the next Britney album - and fitting for a wholesome and rounded 10th, as if capping off the first 10 albums with a victory - will be titled 'Brenda'.

"Brenda", the new album by Britney Spears with the lead single, "The Penny Has Dropped" and promotional single, "Br^2"

In all seriousness though, I don't think I've ever been so stoked for someone that I have no other connection to but being a long-time fan from the very beginning. I never am so invested, but knowing this is going down has somehow really affected me and in doing so, all I've been thinking and hoping for is for her to be free, for everything to be out there and just for her to get closer to her freedom. I think this is a huge and fantastic first step. I have more confidence, despite the constant delays, but I can't help but wonder the buzz behind the scenes for Jamie Spears and the asshats involved. They're obviously going to be doing what they can to make this even worse. Ridiculous. I still can't fathom how someone can do this to their own family. Awful.

  • Love 3
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
18 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think maybe the strategy was to appear to appease Jamie{Lou} so he would think he is still in control, step aside as her conservator of person, but still keeping in charge of her finances. To show that was his main objective and with him stepping aside they could make moves behind the scenes to build up britneys argument. Letting them panic and try to cover tracks, hide information, embezzle or laundering... Or whatever they might do. They already have evidence that he neglected her rights as conservator of her person, this is more evidence to prove Brit’s case is solid from any angle. Having millions of fans scouring threw info and legal documents supporting her case is like having millions of private investigators. Someone is working smarter and not harder

hard legally blonde GIF 
 

cool elle driver GIF

No, a judge is supposed to be objective and base decisions on evidence provided. There wasn’t enough evidence to prove not, I think that’s why Britney is fighting to have the documents unsealed. 
I get from her position that she has to be objective and team Britney kept stalling the investigation. The judge sees many cases, Britney is just a case number to her. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, Puppy said:

No, a judge is supposed to be objective and base decisions on evidence provided. There wasn’t enough evidence to prove not, I think that’s why Britney is fighting to have the documents unsealed. 
I get from her position that she has to be objective and team Britney kept stalling the investigation. The judge sees many cases, Britney is just a case number to her. 

Correct. The judge must remain objective by law. I was not talking about judge Penny. Both teams need to provide evidence like you said. Lawyers build cases not judges.
 

Britneys lawyers have a strategy. So do James’s. What I was saying is that people often make mistakes under pressure or when they are trying to hide things. Those mistakes usually leave a paper trail that can be used for future evidence. Sometimes you just let things unfold and wait for the right time to act. Seems in Britney’s case that the evidence is abundant, they just need to puzzle all the pieces together. Britney and her Lawyer are making big moves (since August) -so they must feel very confident and solid. James’s cases is looking more and more feeble.  Them saying they lost contracts looks unorganized, unprofessional, and incompetent. Jaime bringing Wallet (a man with no experience or credibility In finance) back and trying to remove Britney’s court appointed lawyer (who has an established reputation in his field-even though not always the best- is respected) looks soo awful.  Moving all Britney’s money under Jamie Lynn’s control right now looks suspicious as heck. I mean it could be nothing but these are just examples.  

the surprise witness really explains things so well. 

We will undoubtedly know more in the future now that Penny has kept the case open.👻

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block