Judge Penny announces tentative decision to deny Jamie Spears' motion to seal court docs and hearings

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Judge Brenda Penny announced her tentative decision to deny Mr. Spears' motion to seal all court documents / hearings in regards to bringing back Britney's former co-conservator, Andrew Wallet. L

Remember when psychic Antphrodite said Sept was major was Britney?  This is it. This is a HUGE step. And then on top of thst we learn Ingham hasn't been getting paid because he's actually doing h

Posted Images

Yasss!

hopefully there’ll be more transparency with the hearings after this issue has been reviewed with Brenda regarding the new conservator of estate!

Wow! Finally being heard. This makes me emotional. I hope Britney shows up in court in November and looks like a bad ***** ready to take these monsters down! 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Remember when psychic Antphrodite said Sept was major was Britney? 

This is it. This is a HUGE step. And then on top of thst we learn Ingham hasn't been getting paid because he's actually doing his job and helping her? It's all in her favor! Sept has been a great month for her. 

I though about this early this morning

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

LONG LIVE BRENDA PENNY!

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

13 minutes ago, Gagabritxxx said:

Do you think Jamie knows we call him colon spears?  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I wish he does.. He must know he is the most  famous colon in the world