Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Britney posts video posing

1 hour ago, CarelessDiva said:

I Love Britney honey even crazy Britney. I did look in the mirror and ya now what I saw a kind loving person who is pretty awesome and I saw reality. When you look in the mirror you probably see a person who doesn't exist bc you live in a fairy tale dream world and only see what you want to see because the reality of what's there is to hard to bare. It's sad, lonely, holding onto a past time that was the only happy point in your sad hopeless life, and that's it, all there staring right back at you reminding you of all the mistakes you've made that have led to your unbearable miserable existence. That's why you made up your fake world to ignore what's really there right in front of your face. Sorry u came for me first. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

The way you write isnt kind or loving or even empathetic... the use of the word crazy lol. Go pay Ingham before you get in trouble with the courts, Lou. :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Justney said:

The way you write isnt kind or loving or even empathetic... the use of the word crazy lol. Go pay Ingham before you get in trouble with the courts, Lou. :enigma_alien_blue:

LMFAO :enigma_alien_blue: That's exactly what I was thinking :enigma_alien_blue: One minute they say they are a kind and loving person and the next they go on a rant about how sad and hopeless and miserable some stranger on the Internet is :enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

I think she is doing this on purpose to piss Lou off..

Not promoting ****, not doing anything "Normal" just posting the same photo again and again into oblivion, 

We really should stop paying any mind to her insta videos. Ever since they tried to use them in court should have been enough for amy of yall to realise what is going on.

They can edit and spin these videos every way they want,after she "does this conten".

13 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

This has crazy written all over it. B4 ya come at me look at the comments under it on Instagram. Idk what is going on with her instagram but for real I'm waiting for one of those scary pop ups everytime I watch one of these creepy videos. 

The thing is, this is the same **** that Britney always did on video shoots but y'all think she looks crazy because it's not edited and because she is older now.  Well, this is all she knows.