Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The new PS5 drops on November 12th for $499.99

Yes I will, because of Final Fantasy, I still have faith in the series! XIV online was great. I played every main title except fpr XI.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:21 PM, Urbanney said:

I used to play video games as a kid, but stopped as a teen. I always get a little curious about gaming and what I'm missing, but then I remember that these consoles are hundreds of dollars, and each game is like $50. 

And then I also get scared that I would get too sucked in, stop being productive, and become the gamer stereotype. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

britney spears GIF

Games are soul sucking time wasters that distract you from making anything of yourself.  Any other hobby you do after 10 years like guitar or cooking, produces a useful skill mastery. After 10 years of gaming you have absolutely nothing to show for it.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:38 PM, Britney'sBish said:

Other than The Spice Girls, are there even any other Pop Icons with their own video game?

I have no idea.

Ok, i' m a gaymer... But Jordanette what is this? Lmfao, it's so weird to see this post HERE! BREATHE HEAVY? VIDEOGAMES?! GURL, WHAT! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Anyway.... PS5 QUEEN! XBOX SERIES X/S can suck a musty d1ck. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

On another note... Was i the only fool who was expecting a GTA VI announcement during the SONY event?
 happy joaquin phoenix GIF

I Will buy ps5 for demon souls remake, God of war 2, Horizon and whatever naughty dog Is planning for the next gen:shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious::shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious::shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: 

Plus i'm confident Sony Will deliver flawless exclusive games as usual:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Xbox and its 2573939 shooters and online games can remain on the shelves.:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: