Jump to content

"Sometimes" remastered in 4K, scenes that have been cut are here!!


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, MSTAR said:

:hiii_britney_wave_glory_2016_waving_hello:

Check "Sometimes" music video remastered in high quality, I included some original scenes that have been cut on the official YT channel!! Hope you enjoy :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

SD 480p YouTube Version:

vlcsnap-2020-09-16-21h46m55s597.png

4K Upscaled:

vlcsnap-2020-09-16-21h47m48s171.png

 

 

  Hide contents

@Blackout2006 I have improved the quality from what you saw in exclusivity :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

 

You are literally helping me through my working days with these remasters!!

Curious (I wish I could download these in 4K) How big are the files after you remaster them, say for this one?

 

THANK YOU AGAIN!britney spears wink GIF

Link to post
13 hours ago, JoshuaWood said:

You are literally helping me through my working days with these remasters!!

Curious (I wish I could download these in 4K) How big are the files after you remaster them, say for this one?

 

THANK YOU AGAIN!britney spears wink GIF

This one has 1.46GB of size, and usually it goes from 500 to 2GB of size depending on the original quality, the bitrates, the content, and length of the video.

-

 

16 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Such an under appreciated video... thank you for this :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

 

18 hours ago, Jam. said:

Omg this is amazing, thank you so much!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Thank you for enjoying the videos!
 

-

19 hours ago, Midnight said:

I always liked the video better than the song. 

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: it looks amazing.

It’s indeed one of the best music video of Britney! Sometimes is so pleasant to watch, everyone can watch it, it’s almost as perfect as BOMT.

Link to post

I saw everywhere that Britney hate this song, is that officially said or a speculation? In the making of the video, she was really excited and into the music video. It’s strange that she would hate that song... Maybe because the original writter of the song sued her (team) and after winning, she started to hate the song due to those past issues?

Link to post
4 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

This is great but I'm still waiting for that MATM video. 

I will do it don’t worry about that, it’s just that I’m doing now Britney’s videos in order to be sure I do almost everything, Me Against The Music don’t have a good source already which just make the task harder so more time to upscale which explains how long it makes to release those videos.

Link to post

I fell in love with this song and video again.  It's so beautiful, and the lyrics are actually relatable too.  She looks so beautiful here too... she has a lot of similarities to her current look again, which I'm super happy about.

I can't believe I didn't realize how hot the love interest was in this vid... he's a giant! lol

Link to post
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Omg I love this!
4K really does Britney's beauty justice.

Back when she was the most gorgeous girl in the universe

Yeah indeed 4K upscales are doing Britney’s beauty justice but also the music video production, even if the upscale exposes her imperfections due to the restore of details (like on 3) but that’s normal as she is a human.

I really appreciate the BOMT and OIDIA eras, the best eras of Britney.

 

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

I fell in love with this song and video again.  It's so beautiful, and the lyrics are actually relatable too.  She looks so beautiful here too... she has a lot of similarities to her current look again, which I'm super happy about.

I can't believe I didn't realize how hot the love interest was in this vid... he's a giant! lol

The music video is indeed beautiful, calm, and essentially clean, it’s one of the best music video of Britney, after BOMT.

Link to post
1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

Now we have a HQ of the crotch scratch moment :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think she just had a lot of stress that she did y’know, when you stress, your hand bring your other hand or do grab fingers, those kind of things when you are stressing or under pressure. I don’t think that she did the thing that everyone thought lol

Link to post
On 9/17/2020 at 2:55 PM, MSTAR said:

I saw everywhere that Britney hate this song, is that officially said or a speculation? In the making of the video, she was really excited and into the music video. It’s strange that she would hate that song... Maybe because the original writter of the song sued her (team) and after winning, she started to hate the song due to those past issues?

She actually said it. It was during the Onyx Hotel tour during the live in Miami Showtime special. 

Around the 1:00 mark here she mentions "Sometimes" as a song she would not do (but before she says it's not that she doesn't like them but fans appreciate the songs she's done so often so much more than she does). She acknowledges that OIDIA is also one of those songs she'd like to stop performing along with (You Drive Me) Crazy. She does add that those songs are still fun.
 

I think it's pretty safe to say she's not a big fan of performing the big singles from Baby and maybe Oops too. 

Link to post
16 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

She actually said it. It was during the Onyx Hotel tour during the live in Miami Showtime special. 

Around the 1:00 mark here she mentions "Sometimes" as a song she would not do (but before she says it's not that she doesn't like them but fans appreciate the songs she's done so often so much more than she does). She acknowledges that OIDIA is also one of those songs she'd like to stop performing along with (You Drive Me) Crazy. She does add that those songs are still fun.
 

I think it's pretty safe to say she's not a big fan of performing the big singles from Baby and maybe Oops too. 

Oh that’s too bad tbh, I think she can be proud to perform them as they are the most iconic and unforgettable songs of her, essentially the two best and most iconic albums, BOMT, OIDIA. But after if she don’t like anymore those songs that’s another thing that we have to respect.

Thank you so much for the information!!

Link to post
11 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Oh that’s too bad tbh, I think she can be proud to perform them as they are the most iconic and unforgettable songs of her, essentially the two best and most iconic albums, BOMT, OIDIA. But after if she don’t like anymore those songs that’s another thing that we have to respect.

Thank you so much for the information!!

You're welcome! I saw your question and no one answered and I wanted to track down the footage for you!

Link to post
  • Moderators
On 9/18/2020 at 11:20 AM, MSTAR said:

I think she just had a lot of stress that she did y’know, when you stress, your hand bring your other hand or do grab fingers, those kind of things when you are stressing or under pressure. I don’t think that she did the thing that everyone thought lol

No either she noticed her fly was out or she relieved an itch and thought she can fix it before the cameras came in. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to post
  • Moderators
13 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Oh that’s too bad tbh, I think she can be proud to perform them as they are the most iconic and unforgettable songs of her, essentially the two best and most iconic albums, BOMT, OIDIA. But after if she don’t like anymore those songs that’s another thing that we have to respect.

Thank you so much for the information!!

I remember there was a comment she made about Sometimes lyrics being juvenile. 
 

The onyx thing is like not a reliable proof as she says that for every show so it’s like a silly skit kinda like when she sets her dancers up with the band. 
 

but there are many times she’s said she doesn’t like Oops like when doing press for POM saying she is sick of Oops and Crazy but performs it for the fans. La Reid suggested Oops to a contestant and Britney said “oh god not that” 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Puppy said:

I remember there was a comment she made about Sometimes lyrics being juvenile. 
 

The onyx thing is like not a reliable proof as she says that for every show so it’s like a silly skit kinda like when she sets her dancers up with the band. 
 

but there are many times she’s said she doesn’t like Oops like when doing press for POM saying she is sick of Oops and Crazy but performs it for the fans. La Reid suggested Oops to a contestant and Britney said “oh god not that” 

Omg so she really hate those songs... I wonder why because for me they are really good songs (to not say perfect), better than the whole Glory album for me in terms of quality/how iconic they are. I mean, she can really be proud of those songs, which were huge success for her, if those songs made her #1 Super Star, I don’t see why she would hate them... after like you said she may be tired for performing them everytime.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...