Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As soon as you start to help Britney the person (versus the brand), you're cut off. It's been this way since day 1 of the conservatorship. 

Ingham showing to the judge he's not getting paid while still defending Britney is a good sign.. they're getting exposed

And Lynne’s lawyer actually said to the judges face that was convenient for team Jamie to stop paying Ingham just now that he was against team Jamie.. Gram girls said that Sam Ingham showed at th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

Check lawyersforbritney! It was Ingham’s idea to move the date.. Quite intelligent 

Can you explain me? I am very confused w all informations

• Exhale+

I just hope Sam does not get removed. He is our only chance of fighting this at this point.

I hope he talked to Britney and they had some kind of agreement when it comes to finances. Aka her paying him when she has more access to her money.

This is all sickening.

Can we proceed to sending deaths to Lou and James ?

3 minutes ago, s&m said:

Basically Lou Taylor stopped paying Ingham once he was acting on Britney’s behalf... for revenge 

Yes, thanks. But I didn't understand if there was a hearing today or not. Did they talk to Brenda Penny? That is what I didnt understand. About the date change.

• Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

ingham was getting paid by tristar? what? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

that was the whole business, as Britney's lawyer, they have to pay his fees. Tri Star, as Britney's "business manager" must have been the ones sending him the money. I suppose it's something Jamie himself, as conservator of the person, or Jodi Montgomery now, should've been the ones paying him directly, but since Jamie trusts Lou more than his shadow, I supposed that's why they handle all her money.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yes, thanks. But I didn't understand if there was a hearing today or not. Did they talk to Brenda Penny? That is what I didnt understand. About the date change.

Yes Ingham asked to move the date not Jamie team

6 minutes ago, nanabs said:

There was a hearing, but Sam Ingham told the court that he hadn’t received any payments (that he is entitled to) since August 20th, 2020. Therefore, he cannot legally represent Britney in court until he is paid. So, the court ruled to post pone the hearing until the next hearing in November so they can get all of their facts lined up. This is a good thing. 

1 minute ago, s&m said:

Yes Ingham asked to move the date not Jamie team

Just now, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

There was a hearing, but Sam Ingham told the court that he hadn’t received any payments (that he is entitled to) since August 20th, 2020. Therefore, he cannot legally represent Britney in court until he is paid. So, the court ruled to post pone the hearing until the next hearing in November so they can get all of their facts lined up. This is a good thing. 

Thanks so much. 

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Stop paying dude the second he starts doing his job, oh how convenient. That act alone shows Jamie/Lou having nothing but bad intentions.

The shadiness in their actions could be seen from space so the judge better be paying close attention.

It was the other way around! He started to do his job and they stopped paying him

• Love 3
  • Like 1