Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

And Lynne’s lawyer actually said to the judges face that was convenient for team Jamie to stop paying Ingham just now that he was against team Jamie..

Gram girls said that Sam Ingham showed at the final that he is ready to fight!tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This is good! 

3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

They stopped paying Sam Ingham when he started to work FOR Britney as opposed to against her. Can Team CON make this anymore obvious? Do ANY of them have any common sense? 😂

Not at all.😑

1 minute ago, s&m said:

And Lynne’s lawyer actually said to the judges face that was convenient for team Jamie to stop paying Ingham just now that he was against team Jamie..

Gram girls said that Sam Ingham showed at the final that he is ready to fight!tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Omg that’s great news that Ingham is finally fighting for her! I hope he doesn’t quit or lose hope. I hope he does the right thing.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

Ofcourse NOT! 

ACTually it is... they are being exposed

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Ok from what I understand IT WASN'T ACTUALLY CANCELLED, it was just post poned so that both parties could prepare their arguments which was already a possibility. But Lou Taylor is still a rat for no paying Sam

Yes exactly! It was already a possibility! 

The November’s date is the one that is important

Just now, s&m said:

Yes exactly! It was already a possibility! 

The November’s date is the one that is important

I’m losing hope! They play it so dirty, and every hearing is important...

i’m gonna cry. I can’t even imagine how Brit copes with this....

it’s so ******* unfair and makes me so angry!

Check lawyersforbritney! It was Ingham’s idea to move the date.. Quite intelligent 

1 minute ago, Ashwin said:

I dont understand that US legal system. The way this is being dragged out is ridiculous. 

Neither do I... I'm Argentinian and I live in Spain. I was telling my bf about Britney's case and he can't believe such things can happen

Just now, generation glory said:

This is the reason WHY none of Lou Taylor’s company’s /affiliated should have anything to do with Britney’s estate nor her trust!!! Take Lou out of this!! Remove Tri Star & Stonebridge. Remove Jamie as conservator of Britney’s estate. Full on independent third parties over Britney’s estate and SJB Trust, not her family members and those who are “friends” of the Spears family!!!

I don't get it, don't they understand that this only makes them look worst in front of Penny? Are they that stupid? Maybe they know they don't stand a chance so they are trying their hardest to drag this out

If I as somwone who knows **** about law knoe that something illegal is going on. 

How the **** that ***** does not sees it ?

• Love 1
  • Like 3