Well, this is awkward... Ava Max asked about her age in new interview

• Super Moderators
29 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I also had big tatas when I was 8, wdym? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

it would mean her costar in Amigos por Siempre was 7 years older than her:

martin-rico-1_crop1593384558123.jpg_673822677.jpg

And that in Cómplices al Rescate, she was 1 year YOUNGER than the girl on the left (she was born in 1991), and just 2.5 years older than the boy

compm52.jpg

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love her in a Star Is Born 

JLo is 50 and has no problem with it. 

Fey (Mexican singer) did it first. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

fudging her  age on purpose vs forgetting from too much pot lol (aka me)

Amen to that  

3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:
  • Exhale+

She's 36. She has said it has taken her 15 years to get to where she is today. And 17  years to get her debut album out. 

She's had surgery to take ten years off. To play a 20 something year old.

Listen to the Billboard pod cast interview. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

I can't at people debating on her looking more like a 28 year-old woman than a 26 year-old one. 

Seriously, where's the difference? 

The only thing I know is that she does music for 12 year-olds, though. 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She also went to Spanish music (mostly) where she's still celebrated, every time she dropped an English language single, it wasn't as successful as the spanish language version. 

Is that so? Where did I read that Latin America do not take her Spanish songs seriously.

her English albums did sell well during Her prime but like every other female artist who’s name isn’t Adele or Taylor Swift, her sales dwindled 2010 onwards.

• Super Administrators
3 hours ago, dritney said:

Good job recognizing the problem, Jordan.

:jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

3 hours ago, dritney said:

You could do a bit better by not perpetuating it.

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

it would mean her costar in Amigos por Siempre was 7 years older than her:

martin-rico-1_crop1593384558123.jpg_673822677.jpg

And that in Cómplices al Rescate, she was 1 year YOUNGER than the girl on the left (she was born in 1991), and just 2.5 years older than the boy

compm52.jpg

Shes just big boned :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also about Ava i don't care about her age, i just hope she keeps releasing good pop songs! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

9 hours ago, bas che said:

JLo is 50 and has no problem with it. 

THE WORLD has a problem with it. She cannot be 50 and look like 25 what's up with that it's not normal!! I swear what she has in her famous tumbler is not water but the blood of a thousand virgins, IT'S NOT NORMAL I SAY!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so 90's :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

also Belinda is now saying she was born in 1992, when we always knew she was born in 1989.

According to her dates, she would've been 10 years old, when she did this magazine photoshoot:

beli-top.jpg

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Omg if she was 10 when doing that photoshoot, I’m pretty sure her mom would’ve whooped her ***. A Latina mom would, at least. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ehhh I get the feeling this is another “Lady Gaga has a ****” saga. She probably really is 26 but likes to keep the rumours going that she might not be as a way to create interest in her.

Either way, looking forward to her album tomorrow!

• Exhale+

Internet gays are the worst. So what if she is lying about her age for 1 year. I would do the same if I were in Hollywood. She doesn't look older than 25 so what's the deal