Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will Britney Ever Perform Again?


Recommended Posts

i really hope she does if she really wants to. i’m not here for another era of her being uncomfortable and forced to make money. so my guess is not until she’s free, and then who knows. i doubt she wants to keep being a public figure at this point. fame and fortune distroyed her life. it’s so sad.

Link to post

I think if she was able to do in on her own terms as a free woman, she might perform occasionally. She seems to enjoy the process of creating and presenting music, so it’s definitely possible. I’d love to see her back on stage victorious when she gets out of the conservatorship but if she wanted to retire and enjoy the rest of her life away from the spotlight, it’s understandable. She’s given too much for too long.

Link to post

I think Britney will perform again one day. 

I don’t feel like it’s the performance element she hates - it’s the lack of artistic control. It’s about being there when she wants to be there and things to be on her accord. She’s said before it’s like Groundhog Day and that’s because she has no control over her music or her life. 

Maybe when she does she’ll have passion for the stage again it’s in her blood

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:She may be forced to do music at least, by contractual reasons. She's still signed to RCA. 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: We don't know for sure, but I really got feeling during the short-lived glory era that she still enjoys making music, she just needs her creative freedom and not being forced to do trashy music/performances/appearances (ie Britney Jean, Femme Fatale era)

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to post

i hope she never performs again. I hope she walks away from it all and lives her life. 

I can't in good conscious financially support anything "Britney brand" ever again. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

I think if she was able to do in on her own terms as a free woman, she might perform occasionally. She seems to enjoy the process of creating and presenting music, so it’s definitely possible. I’d love to see her back on stage victorious when she gets out of the conservatorship but if she wanted to retire and enjoy the rest of her life away from the spotlight, it’s understandable. She’s given too much for too long.

Are you sure she enjoys the process of creating and presenting music??? Are we talking about the same britney?? You do know that almost every producer and writer she worked with says she never stayed in studio more than 10 minutes, always in and out.

Link to post

As long as she can get some more freedom and get out from her dictator father, i think she'd definitely perform again. I never doubted she enjoyed it, what makes it hard for her is knowing who benefits from all her hard work. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Are you sure she enjoys the process of creating and presenting music??? Are we talking about the same britney?? You do know that almost every producer and writer she worked with says she never stayed in studio more than 10 minutes, always in and out.

10 minutes :dead_falling_wig_dying: That must be a quick *** song 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Producers always say she records songs in one take and then straight out of the studio. 

Perhaps she’s tired of working hard on material which she’s written and it never surfaces or sees the light of day. I imagine she wrote a lot of Original Doll and it was fully scrapped. She doesn’t get to choose the direction of her music either so she’s probably lost the passion. Look at ITZ she said she got to experiment with different producers and she got to take her time with it and she enjoys doing it that way.

Link to post
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Perhaps she’s tired of working hard on material which she’s written and it never surfaces or sees the light of day. I imagine she wrote a lot of Original Doll and it was fully scrapped. She doesn’t get to choose the direction of her music either so she’s probably lost the passion. Look at ITZ she said she got to experiment with different producers and she got to take her time with it and she enjoys doing it that way.

I think she lost passion in music overall after 2008. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...