This Day in Pop: Britney's My Prerogative music video premieres in 2004 (September 16)

One of my most favourite videos of hers! Definitely in TOP 5! 

The intro :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: The bed scenes :melt_weird_drift_wow: Her confidence and camera personality :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: The song itself  :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:(even though it´s a cover it has that Britney touch, her unique electro pop sound she created). Alongside Slave, Toxic and few others it´s THE video that I play from time to time to remind myself who am I stanning and why I love her :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: I could watch it over and over again :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Kevin tho :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This gives off memories, when music was a challenge to download (I believe Napster went down by this time). Finding low quality versions of this song, there was a stamp that would say "new music has arrived, check it out." But honestly, the aesthetic for the video was everything. Who knew this song would eventually get its own perfume line. Love it.

See the source image

• Super Moderators
31 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

but detest the song. 

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
25 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Is that Bryan kissing the girl when Britney is walking down the aisle? :searching_looking:

I don't know, but he supposedly appears on the video. But sources say he's at the party in the beginning of the video.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

19 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

My favourite Britney's music video ♥️ she was on fire that time! 

britney spears GIF

Mine too! It’s what turned me into a stan. So I’ve officially been a stan for 16 years as of today. Happy stan day to me  :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Exhale+
25 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I got in trouble for playing this on the school computers :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: the scandalous outrage

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

that's awesome!! too bad it misses most of 2001 and before that, which is when Britney really ruled :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It was worth it :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Fearless and iconic since the beginning  :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Fearless.png

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

A Legend posting a Legend :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Now let's go stream Folklore to celebrate your fearlessness :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

On 9/16/2020 at 4:50 AM, RachelBerry said:

I remember being pissed off at this video. I had tickets to her Onyx Hotel tour and then she "hurt her knee", but was seen everywhere with KFed, and canceled the tour. This came out like 2 weeks later or so, and she was fuqing dancing in it.gif gifs Black and White music video britney spears 2 1000k godney  henrrydelavega My Prerogative henrrydelavega •

I was sooo mad because I had really close seats.  She was mesmerized by Meat Pole.

Britney, Kevin need viewers

ANYWAYS, she is hot, the video treatment had never been done before. Icon. Legend. Britney.:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I hope their kids never see this pic (or chaotic) :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I hope their kids never see this pic (or chaotic) :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Well their kids know how kids are being created so they know their kids had to have some s£x so I doubt it will shock them 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Well their kids know how kids are being created so they know their kids had to have some s£x so I doubt it will shock them 😂😂😂

Of course they know how they were created, they are both teens. What I meant was imagine if they ever googled Britney and Kevin and came across a picture of their mom grabbing their dads **** or If they saw them making out and Britney talking about their *** all the time, saying she had ****ed Kevin 3 times in a day and thats why she was blushing lol no one likes to think or see their parents doing those things :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I remember this! I was in family trip Miami with my family back then. I remember being at the hotel watching E or MTV when out of nowhere this video came out. I was SHOOK! i didnt knew she was releasing a new song, and she looked so perfect in the video. Mesmerizingly beautiful. A few days later when I was returning to my country, the airport was full of magazines of her getting married. Again shook! 

Such good memories

• Super Moderators
50 minutes ago, Jaime45x said:

I remember this! I was in family trip Miami with my family back then. I remember being at the hotel watching E or MTV when out of nowhere this video came out. I was SHOOK! i didnt knew she was releasing a new song, and she looked so perfect in the video. Mesmerizingly beautiful. A few days later when I was returning to my country, the airport was full of magazines of her getting married. Again shook! 

Such good memories

I remember they would play the video on MTV between shows, like after a given show ended and before the next started