Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grayson Dolan: "If you don’t kiss your bros for small celebrations... are you even bros?"

10 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

Is he kissing his twin brother, or his friends? I am very confused by all of this, I honestly thought the post was about Greyson Chance

Tumblr: Image

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, papa paparazziiiiii:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

22 minutes ago, myonlywish said:

Is he kissing his twin brother, or his friends? I am very confused by all of this, I honestly thought the post was about Greyson Chance

Im confused as well. I cant tell if thats his twin or a friend. 

Don’t care about these boys.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

They are shady af. They claimed to hate drama yet they used drama for clout again and again. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Haven’t you heard about them throwing shade to Mr. Kate? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

Aren’t they on Jar Jar Sprinkles’ side during dramageddon?:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

Wasn’t Grayson the alleged victim?:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Why don’t you take legal action honey or was it just defamation? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Y’all can keep these dumb jocks.:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I just saw the video. I hate to admit it and sound like a brainless teenage girl but ugh he's SUCH a daddy! And he's only 20, I don't get it.
Oh about this thread, right................... Grayson please be gay? I mean DAT. A SS... Don't let it go to waste.

4 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Don’t care about these boys.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

They are shady af. They claimed to hate drama yet they used drama for clout again and again. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Haven’t you heard about them throwing shade to Mr. Kate? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: 

Aren’t they on Jar Jar Sprinkles’ side during dramageddon?:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

Wasn’t Grayson the alleged victim?:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Why don’t you take legal action honey or was it just defamation? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Y’all can keep these dumb jocks.:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

A James Charles stan

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

8 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Is that his brother he is kissing in both pics?

6 hours ago, myonlywish said:

No, those are his friends.

6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

A James Charles stan

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Nope I don’t care about any of those makeup people. However, when they came for Mr. Kate, AKA the most wholesome and unproblematic YouTuber ever, it rubbed me the wrong way. Nonetheless everything I said in the previous post has been proven true. These guys are just toxic af. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: