Nick Jonas Turns 28 (September 16) + Appreciation Thread

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Exhale!    28 years ago, the finest Jonas Brother AKA Nicholas “Nick” Jerry Jonas was born in Dallas, Texas. Since then, he’s been part of the successful Jonas Brothers trio, launched a solo

I love and admire him  Happy Birthday to this masterpiece.

His people agreed to let me interview him once, so I drove all the way across town at 11 pm before his club appearance to chat and at the-last minute he decided he wasn't going to do it. Low-key still

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

A song of his that I like. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

How he is yet to be in official CK campaign is beyond me, :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: anyway, happy B-day Nicholas. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

It took me a while to get used to this bop :neydedance_purple:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
29 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

... the things I would let this man to do me.

14 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I would swallow all of his babies. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:  

85a5496c809215fce3c125b205618d48.gif

• Super Administrators

His people agreed to let me interview him once, so I drove all the way across town at 11 pm before his club appearance to chat and at the-last minute he decided he wasn't going to do it. Low-key still upset. But also he's Nick Jonas so all is forgiven. Thank you for coming to my Ted Xhale talk.

5872e928124496c169c33c751ed51315.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

His people agreed to let me interview him once, so I drove all the way across town at 11 pm before his club appearance to chat and at the-last minute he decided he wasn't going to do it. Low-key still upset. But also he's Nick Jonas so all is forgiven. Thank you for coming to my Ted Xhale talk.

5872e928124496c169c33c751ed51315.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=11767044

• Super Moderators
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Man he's so fine!
Even though I have always been more of a joe fan, I gotta admit Nick has a more muscular and sexy body

But man that Calvin Klein underwear shoot was SO hot! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Growing up I was more into Joe, but my adult self appreciates Nick much more :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Growing up I was more into Joe, but my adult self appreciates Nick much more :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yeah me too. 

Nick has a sexier body imo

and I know that cause last year I saw them in concert with floor seats and he definitely has more muscle than Joe

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

But why did we think Joe was the superior Jonas when he looked like this?? 
joejonas-razorhairstyle.jpg

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Well I never liked him with his long hair :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Same, lol. Idk. Maybe it was because Nick looked too young?

Looking at this picture of Joe, he reminds me of Bill Kraulitz from Tokio Hotel. A beautiful face ruined by a terrible hairstyle. 

• Exhale+
46 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well I never liked him with his long hair :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

29 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Same, lol. Idk. Maybe it was because Nick looked too young?

Looking at this picture of Joe, he reminds me of Bill Kraulitz from Tokio Hotel. A beautiful face ruined by a terrible hairstyle. 

I guess I never noticed the hair was THAT bad back then because it was “the style”, but looking back on it now chiiiillllleeee :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Super Moderators
36 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I guess I never noticed the hair was THAT bad back then because it was “the style”, but looking back on it now chiiiillllleeee :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Yeah I remember thinking it was hideous and I wanted him to chop it off :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this is the Joe I thought was 🔥ead4a20d432f38d97a6bcb87157da971.jpg

• Exhale+
20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I remember thinking it was hideous and I wanted him to chop it off :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this is the Joe I thought was 🔥ead4a20d432f38d97a6bcb87157da971.jpg

That Joe is 🔥 :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Exhale+
14 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Priyanka

Priyanka Chopra :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Dont make me go on a lecture on how she is one of the biggest female actress of all time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga: