Nick Jonas Turns 28 (September 16) + Appreciation Thread

• Super Moderators

Hi Exhale! 

28 years ago, the finest Jonas Brother AKA Nicholas “Nick” Jerry Jonas was born in Dallas, Texas. Since then, he’s been part of the successful Jonas Brothers trio, launched a solo career, starred in film and television, and got married to actress, singer, and film producer Priyanka Chopra. Let’s celebrate this fine specimen by streaming his best solo efforts and lose yourself in that killer body :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: Happy 28th birthday, Nick! 

5fd9e68707c4a3090d4558cfdbaa2733.gif1597E7A3-3ABF-484D-B725-E1C5C7E59B5A.thumb.jpeg.211880aeeb1b7b10d45b5801e7e967e9.jpeg

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Exhale!    28 years ago, the finest Jonas Brother AKA Nicholas “Nick” Jerry Jonas was born in Dallas, Texas. Since then, he’s been part of the successful Jonas Brothers trio, launched a solo

I love and admire him  Happy Birthday to this masterpiece.

His people agreed to let me interview him once, so I drove all the way across town at 11 pm before his club appearance to chat and at the-last minute he decided he wasn't going to do it. Low-key still

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
Just now, Midnight said:

FragrantCriminalAdder-size_restricted.gi

I love and admire him :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Happy Birthday to this masterpiece.

Some taste! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: you redeemed yourself Sasha Fierce :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Some taste! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: you redeemed yourself Sasha Fierce :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Of course I did

Spoiler

that's sausage were talking about :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>