Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's cousin Jessica Spears speaks on #FreeBritney | Update: fake

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Confirmed that this is not Jessica Spears. It's an imposter. 

Hey all

So I got into a Twitter chat with Jessica Spears who uploaded a pic of her and Britney so I am guessing she is legit bit could be wrong.

Anyway she said she thinks some fans are going too far with conspiracies and there is a lot we don't know but said that even being inside the family is hard to know what is happening and she appears to be pro #freebritney.

Related:

jessica.jpg.1bf6c4d64bbfa4c7274b4ed0316d8ea6.jpg

• Love 5
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They keep saying the same ****. Nobody knows the ReAl ReAsOn. There's no excuse for any of this. Stop making excuses. Just help her get free.  It's clear there's illegal stuff going on,  so even if sh

I only know one Jessica

Interesting....I could care less why the conservatorship was put in place . It’s time for Britney  to have the freedom to make her own decisions including hiring the right people to help her

Posted Images

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Hey all

So I got into a Twitter chat with Jessica Spears who uploaded a pic of her and Britney so I am guessing she is legit bit could be wrong.

Anyway she said she thinks some fans are going too far with conspiracies and there is a lot we don't know but said that even being inside the family is hard to know what is happening and she appears to be pro #freebritney.

She’s complicit. Watch ”This is Paris”. Paris sister is aware of the crazy torture Paris was put through and that their parents agreed to having her abducted in her sleep. Still she was very condescending towards Paris, half blamed her for it and told HER to apologize to their parents. In sick families with a scapegoat being abused you can’t trust familymembers. 

• Like 4
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, LaLohan said:

I only know one Jessica

5e39ced3ab49fd582e04a8a8?width=797&forma

the only Jessica Spears we acknowledge :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: She also posted this--

Britney’s face super imposed on someone else’s body lollll at the skin & chin

all of her tweets are about Britney today.. faaaake

• Love 3
  • Like 1