Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Best Way to Prep

Have you tried prayer? Lou may be able to help. 

Vegans seems to be less messy, tbh. Maybe vegans are just celebrated poopers. I do remember going on a date with this dude and the only things I remember is him getting chicken tenders (which I think is just larger chicken nuggets tbh but I haven't eaten meat in 14 years so...) and him being, um, extra messy.

Spoiler

Every time. Choices, I know. 

But the vegan boys always come out nicely. 

Also:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005P0XUAM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's cheaper than Pure for Men.

Also, Doctor Daddy wants to remind you to be safe and use protection. Aka PrEP. Or I guess *****s. One of those come in flavors. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Its so funny that you bring this up. I feel like as gay men we are ashamed to talk openly about...being gay and human. I am contemplating starting a weekly “gay health” thread post. I think it would be good to talk about things like this, dating, embarrassing moments etc. 

I honestly didn’t know about...douching until I was 20 and IDK how but I was always fine HAHA. Luck? The Holy Spearit? 

Anyway, what cute doc above me says is right :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:but I always clean and umm...I don’t mind making sure its all good by using a fake peen aka *****. I like reassurance and confidence is key when bottoming. Good luck :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

10 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Its so funny that you bring this up. I feel like as gay men we are ashamed to talk openly about...being gay and human. I am contemplating starting a weekly “gay health” thread post. I think it would be good to talk about things like this, dating, embarrassing moments etc.

I love this idea! I mean, I clearly have no shame; I'm down to discuss anything.

cute doc

thor im hilarious GIF

.I don’t mind making sure its all good by using a fake peen

I don't understand. Slide into my DMs and show me what you mean?

toxic britney spears GIF

On 9/16/2020 at 12:03 AM, VCTR said:

Have you tried prayer? Lou may be able to help. 

Vegans seems to be less messy, tbh. Maybe vegans are just celebrated poopers. I do remember going on a date with this dude and the only things I remember is him getting chicken tenders (which I think is just larger chicken nuggets tbh but I haven't eaten meat in 14 years so...) and him being, um, extra messy.

Reveal hidden contents

Every time. Choices, I know. 

But the vegan boys always come out nicely. 

Also:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005P0XUAM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's cheaper than Pure for Men.

Also, Doctor Daddy wants to remind you to be safe and use protection. Aka PrEP. Or I guess *****s. One of those come in flavors. 

On 9/16/2020 at 7:59 AM, ColdAsFire88 said:

I honestly didn’t know about...douching until I was 20 and IDK how but I was always fine HAHA. Luck? The Holy Spearit? 

Anyway, what cute doc above me says is right :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:but I always clean and umm...I don’t mind making sure its all good by using a fake peen aka *****. I like reassurance and confidence is key when bottoming. Good luck :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Thank you both for being candid on this issue!  I will use your advice this weekend :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod