Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he didn't have evidence either when she deemed her incapable of hiring her own lawyer or speaking on court back in 2008 :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I love that he's helping her now, but someday he must pay his sins as well :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

xuyHx1k.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t wait for the day Lou, Jamie, and everyone else involved go to jail. They’re so disgusting  #FreeBritney

This is the first time I’ve felt hopeful. This Sam man is coming though with the hard facts. No court can ignore this. I’m floored. 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

wait, but if Wallet's resignation was negotiated with Ingham, where does that leave the paralegal testimony?

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

So wait , because wallet left they allocated the money they paid him to go to tristar instead of saving it ????????? Is that right or am I tripping

• Super Moderators

Also this

The court order accepting WALLET's resignation and approving this Transition Agreement will provide for immediate exoneration of WALLET's surety bonds totaling $25,000,000.00, consisting of (a) a bond from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company dated October 18, 2010 in the amount of$23,500,000.00 and (b) a bond from American Contractors Indemnity Company dated March 23, 2009 in the amount of $1,500.000.00.

@Meaner03 does this mean he got paid 25M, or that he was supposed to pay that amount if he left, but they asked for him to be exonerated? I really don't understand these legal statements, and even less in a language different  than my native language :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Super Moderators
Just now, jokobish said:

So wait , because wallet left they allocated the money they paid him to go to tristar instead of saving it ????????? Is that right or am I tripping

Technically one thing doesn't have to do with the other, but basically that was it.

19 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

keep sharing these. they are bound to get anxious and mess up. like the saying goes, team britney only need to get lucky once, jamie and his fools need to stay lucky all the time.

they are bound to fall. the dirt just keeps on building.  I can only imagine how Britney is feeling. the courts are taking so long and her money and estate is being robbed every second that passes.

That’s what I wanna believe, that they’re feeling the pressure. I just don’t understand how Andrew Wallet would willingly walk back into this circus instead of keeping on the low in case things go left for Jamie and Lou...