Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Look, when all of this was happening, I never heard any of these details on the news, and I wasn't on the forums, and even if I were, again, nobody had any of these details, because the media had its own narrative before everything happened, and then after the conservatorship was put in place, her team controlled the story from then on.

But ever since last year, when the Gram girls blew up the whole story, that mega thread with thousands of pages, that's when most of us found out about all these people like Lou Taylor and her attempt to put Lindsay Lohan under a conservatorship, the role that Sam Ingham played, every doctor, every lawyer, even what Sam Lutfi and Jamie Spears did. People like Applejack, Meaner and others helped to dig up the articles with what the media reported at the time (like how events unfolded during her two 5150 holds), but most importantly, the COURT DOCUMENTS that were filed, like Jamie's original petition to put Britney under the conservatorship (including the dementia claim that disappeared in later documents after the conservatorship was granted, and which NEVER got a backup medical report), his petition to not notify Britney that they were putting her under conservatorship (including the key part about it being planned in advanced and specifically fearing that she would talk to Sam Lutfi about it), etc.

I'm not remembering this stuff from 2008, I remember it from what was re-discovered since last year, and you can go take a deep dive on that thread, or check the Instagram or Twitter account of all these guys like Meaner03, the gram girls, etc to find out all the evidence.

The only parts that we don't have evidence of, is that Lou Taylor was really the mastermind behind all this. We deduce it because of the Lindsay Lohan, and because nobody thinks of Jamie being smart enough or with enough knowledge to pick precisely the right people and do the right moves to make the plan happen, though if I'm not mistaken Lynne talks about it on her book. All we have are the emails Sam leaked and some articles that talk about it at the time. But there is evidence of Jamie dissolving Britney's foundation and putting that money on Lou Taylor's and other things he's done with the rest of the companies Britney owned prior to the conservatorship.

Sounds like fan-fiction, that's exactly what I used to say when that huge thread started. But when you start seeing the receipts. When you go back and read those articles, when you see the court documents, when you find out what the conservatorships are truly for and how Britney doesn't fit those characteristics no matter from what angle you see it, when you find out conservatorship abuse in general is more common than what we really hear about, everything starts to make sense. There is this page about a foundation that fights guardianship abuse, and the names of Reva Goetz, Sam Ingham, Jodi Montgomery, appear time after time. This wasn't something that happened just with Britney. She turned out to be their biggest business ever for them, but the net of cship abusers have existed since before, and Lou and Jamie just took advantage of it.

Really, until 2 years ago you can't imagine what was behind all this?.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the first time I’ve felt hopeful. This Sam man is coming though with the hard facts. No court can ignore this. I’m floored. 

I can’t wait for the day Lou, Jamie, and everyone else involved go to jail. They’re so disgusting  #FreeBritney

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
Just now, LLuvia said:

Really, until 2 years ago you can't imagine what was behind all this?.

I have never heard Lou Taylor's name, until around the time of the 2018 tour. Besides that photoshopped picture from 2011, we never see her around Britney, like we see Robin, or Adam back then, Larry Rudolph, etc.

I suppose I did see her videos talking back then, but never made the connection that she was still around.

All this time we've all doubted the conservatorship at some point, but seeing Britney doing great, most of us assumed it was just a legal resource, as a way to protect her from lawsuits (like that Sam Lutfi lawsuit that lasted years) or that it was part of the agreement of the visitation rights for her kids. Obviously we knew Jamie was in charge of it all, but when you see pictures like these, how could you imagine there's something wrong between them

rs_600x600-150621122000-600.spears.cm.62

britney-spears-dad-1546633732873.jpg

they were even seen together around the time he supposedly had the colon surgery

britney-spears-watching-her-son-play-foo

Obviously, the excuse about the lawsuits stopped making sense in 2016 when she was forced to go to the court and face Sam. That was the year when the rumors about the conservatorship ending were stronger. How could he be robbing Britney's money, if he's basically with her all the time and when he dies all the money will go back to Britney and the siblings? We didn't know, or at least I never heard, that all the money was going to Tri Star and Lou. Seriously, I never read anyone saying something about it, neither here nor in social media, until the whole #FreeBritney started digging up all those things.

It wasn't even known that she could ask for the termination of the conservatorship. Most people believed that after it was made permanent, it was up to the court to finish it or not. People even said it wasn't up to Jamie to decide to finish it or not, because even if he died, the court would just look for a replacement. Heck, there's people that didn't even know a conservatorship existed in the first place.

So if people knew all these details before 2018, I don't know where they were, because on the forums or social media accounts related/dedicated to Britney, they weren't.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

We deduce it because of the Lindsay Lohan, and because nobody thinks of Jamie being smart enough or with enough knowledge to pick precisely the right people and do the right moves to make the plan happen, though if I'm not mistaken Lynne talks about it on her book. 

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

if it's all led by God, let's stop the #FreeBritney movement right now :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if it's all led by God, let's stop the #FreeBritney movement right now :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Maybe Jamie should take this advice now and stop fighting to control Britney until the day he dies  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Geraldine Wyle (Jamie's lawyer) claimed in her September 2008 declaration that she consulted with Blair Berk (who was supposed to be Britney's lawyer... ) Jamie but also Lou Taylor when they were working in early January to plan that cship.  How do you explain that a woman who was a nobody but a stalker in Britney's life at that time was working with her dad to plan her conservatorship...

There is also an interesting thing that happened before 2008. It was the Britney Spears Foundation tax filing was signed by an accountant in Tenessee, it could def be Lou . 2006 tax filing would have happened in 2007, **** were already going down in Britney's back way before the cship

20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have never heard Lou Taylor's name, until around the time of the 2018 tour. Besides that photoshopped picture from 2011, we never see her around Britney, like we see Robin, or Adam back then, Larry Rudolph, etc.

I suppose I did see her videos talking back then, but never made the connection that she was still around.

All this time we've all doubted the conservatorship at some point, but seeing Britney doing great, most of us assumed it was just a legal resource, as a way to protect her from lawsuits (like that Sam Lutfi lawsuit that lasted years) or that it was part of the agreement of the visitation rights for her kids. Obviously we knew Jamie was in charge of it all, but when you see pictures like these, how could you imagine there's something wrong between them

rs_600x600-150621122000-600.spears.cm.62

britney-spears-dad-1546633732873.jpg

they were even seen together around the time he supposedly had the colon surgery

britney-spears-watching-her-son-play-foo

Obviously, the excuse about the lawsuits stopped making sense in 2016 when she was forced to go to the court and face Sam. That was the year when the rumors about the conservatorship ending were stronger. How could he be robbing Britney's money, if he's basically with her all the time and when he dies all the money will go back to Britney and the siblings? We didn't know, or at least I never heard, that all the money was going to Tri Star and Lou. Seriously, I never read anyone saying something about it, neither here nor in social media, until the whole #FreeBritney started digging up all those things.

It wasn't even known that she could ask for the termination of the conservatorship. Most people believed that after it was made permanent, it was up to the court to finish it or not. People even said it wasn't up to Jamie to decide to finish it or not, because even if he died, the court would just look for a replacement. Heck, there's people that didn't even know a conservatorship existed in the first place.

So if people knew all these details before 2018, I don't know where they were, because on the forums or social media accounts related/dedicated to Britney, they weren't.

Victims take photos with their abusers all the time. Kids get raped by their uncles and still call them their favorite uncle. It’s called abuse and control.

Britney looks tense in most photos and videos with her father and I’m sure for a long time she tried to fight against the reality that her dad was abusing her so she dismissed the reality and instead lived in a fantasy, but like not many victims are able to do, she decided to wake up and fight for herself.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Look, when all of this was happening, I never heard any of these details on the news, and I wasn't on the forums, and even if I were, again, nobody had any of these details, because the media had its own narrative before everything happened, and then after the conservatorship was put in place, her team controlled the story from then on.

But ever since last year, when the Gram girls blew up the whole story, that mega thread with thousands of pages, that's when most of us found out about all these people like Lou Taylor and her attempt to put Lindsay Lohan under a conservatorship, the role that Sam Ingham played, every doctor, every lawyer, even what Sam Lutfi and Jamie Spears did. People like Applejack, Meaner and others helped to dig up the articles with what the media reported at the time (like how events unfolded during her two 5150 holds), but most importantly, the COURT DOCUMENTS that were filed, like Jamie's original petition to put Britney under the conservatorship (including the dementia claim that disappeared in later documents after the conservatorship was granted, and which NEVER got a backup medical report), his petition to not notify Britney that they were putting her under conservatorship (including the key part about it being planned in advanced and specifically fearing that she would talk to Sam Lutfi about it), etc.

I'm not remembering this stuff from 2008, I remember it from what was re-discovered since last year, and you can go take a deep dive on that thread, or check the Instagram or Twitter account of all these guys like Meaner03, the gram girls, etc to find out all the evidence.

The only parts that we don't have evidence of, is that Lou Taylor was really the mastermind behind all this. We deduce it because of the Lindsay Lohan, and because nobody thinks of Jamie being smart enough or with enough knowledge to pick precisely the right people and do the right moves to make the plan happen, though if I'm not mistaken Lynne talks about it on her book. All we have are the emails Sam leaked and some articles that talk about it at the time. But there is evidence of Jamie dissolving Britney's foundation and putting that money on Lou Taylor's and other things he's done with the rest of the companies Britney owned prior to the conservatorship.

Sounds like fan-fiction, that's exactly what I used to say when that huge thread started. But when you start seeing the receipts. When you go back and read those articles, when you see the court documents, when you find out what the conservatorships are truly for and how Britney doesn't fit those characteristics no matter from what angle you see it, when you find out conservatorship abuse in general is more common than what we really hear about, everything starts to make sense. There is this page about a foundation that fights guardianship abuse, and the names of Reva Goetz, Sam Ingham, Jodi Montgomery, appear time after time. This wasn't something that happened just with Britney. She turned out to be their biggest business ever for them, but the net of cship abusers have existed since before, and Lou and Jamie just took advantage of it.

When all of this was happening, I was watching it in real time.

In fact, I knew half of it was going to happen BEFORE it happened because I was on a forum where Adnan's pap friends used to post. They would hint that something was going to go down, and would give clues, and then sure enough - it would happen just as they said it would.

When I have time, I'll respond to your original post with more details.

But believe me, there is FAR more to the story of how Jamie was able to secure the conservatorship in the first place...

And it could be the key to nailing Lou M. Taylor to the wall when it's all said and done. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

On 9/17/2020 at 11:44 AM, Meaner03 said:

Geraldine Wyle (Jamie's lawyer) claimed in her September 2008 declaration that she consulted with Blair Berk (who was supposed to be Britney's lawyer... ) Jamie but also Lou Taylor when they were working in early January to plan that cship.  How do you explain that a woman who was a nobody but a stalker in Britney's life at that time was working with her dad to plan her conservatorship...

There is also an interesting thing that happened before 2008. It was the Britney Spears Foundation tax filing was signed by an accountant in Tenessee, it could def be Lou . 2006 tax filing would have happened in 2007, **** were already going down in Britney's back way before the cship

According to the Journal, the Giving Back Fund "alleged that the agent for Ms. Spears threatened to move the pop star's charity giving to another firm if the fund manager refused to hire her friend John McMahon, a former New York City police officer. The dispute was concluded with a settlement."
:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: