Britney posts a video dancing to Madonna's "Justify My Love"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like it is the same three four moves over and over again. I know a lot of people say she’s bored and everything, but this is Britney we’re talking about. She’s not known for only doing three da

I loved the video/dance - you can tell she misses performing!  

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I think this is one of her best dancing Insta videos so far! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Loved the song choice, too :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I think this is one of her best dancing Insta videos so far! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Loved the song choice, too :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I agree, it’s very sensual and sexy, I like it :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Amidst all this, am I the only one who think she looks much more prettier than...well, every moment after Gloryney weared out? She looks hot, she has some sparkle in her eyes...I like what I see! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: And TASTE GIRL, I love Erotica / JML, some of the best stuff Madonna put out there.

• Exhale+

I was just thinking about how she put on that story about how much more touch of roses were gonna get but we didn't get much of that after maybe one more pic? 

I agree though so does look like she misses performing! She's so cute

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Twitter Team

When did POM 3.0 start? The living room aesthetic really works with her normal bra and panties. With that said, I feel her passion which is most important. 

• Twitter Team

I also think Britney is bored and stuck on trying to thank us fans when she needs to be full on blast taking down the rotten people around her. Please don’t kill me. 

1 hour ago, Gagabritxxx said:

Her ray of light is coming ladies 

I think you meant her “Erotica”? Justify My Love was released in 1990, and Erotica in 92. 
Erotica is very sexy and have one of the deepest lyrics from M’s discography. I risk to say, even more than ROL. 

She is such a Madonna STAN:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

We been knew that Madonna is her biggest idol/inspiration but lately she has been posting several videos to her music. I hope this means her Erotica or her Ray Of Light is coming. It’s like she’s feeling a deeper connection to Madonna. Which can only mean we will get legendary music:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

She is such a Madonna STAN:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Madonna is only her biggest idol/inspiration:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Legends supporting supporting legends:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

The fact they claim Janet Jackson an influence. We have yet to see her put a video of her dancing to Janet. 

We love the denial Stan's

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact they claim Janet Jackson an influence. We have yet to see her put a video of her dancing to Janet. 

We love the denial Stan's

Madonna is definitely Britney’s biggest inspiration. Stans can try force their fantasies all they want but it won’t affect reality:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Janet was one of her inspirations when it came to performing in Britney’s early days, but the difference is Madonna not only influenced Britney as a performer but also Britney’s image and sound, and Britney as the whole package. Britney followed the Madonna trajectory and path in many ways. Madonna>>>> and it’s not even close tbh

• Love 4
  • Dislike 1