Britney is "very engaged" with the conservatorship, family is "at war": report

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like #FreeBritney gave Britney a lot of power and uplifiting and made her realise that she can do it and that it's worth fighting

One thing that does infuriate me about the reporting by the media, they NEVER mention the altercation between Britney's father and her son, and the fact that both children have a restraining order aga

Lynne wants a care plan established that would transition Britney’s personal life out of the conservatorship - This sounds like a very good step. This way she can finally be taught and given the

Posted Images

I think one part,except for the greedy one , work Jamie you can’t completely blame his alcoholism, I think that he basically hates women and can’t stand/accept that all the women(more or less) in his family has been more successful than he ever could be and made the dough that he obv failed with. So the only control he can have that a this conservatorship which he obv don’t even can handle right. So it doesn’t matter he need it to feel like a empowered man or something, which he failed to do cause he’s an abusive alcoholic with conservative values

... and most of us know how it is to talk to someone like that, they can’t be turned over like that especially that generation. He needs to go down by the help of the law?

• Super Administrators
5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

They add that Lynne, who is on Britney's side, and in direct opposition of her ex-husband Jamie, “wants a care plan established that would transition Britney’s personal life out of the conservatorship."

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

She needs a plan in place to start allowing her to transition into life out with the conservatorship. It’s obviously not doing her any good as she’s declined as the years have progressed in my opinion. It all stems from the complete lack of control of her life.

Here we are again having Jamie call her incapable yet she wasn’t incapable of 3 world tours and a Las Vegas residency as well as 3 albums since the conservatorship was put in place. She’s also released numerous perfumes and did an Intimate Collection in that time. 

She needs away from her dad if you can even call him that. She needs a plan going forward to start releasing her with immediate effect. It’s no way for any human being to live their life. She’ll make mistakes along the way but that’s human nature it doesn’t justify being locked in a conservatorship and being stripped of your rights 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

It's not like she's attending court hearings now either. She hasn't attended one since May last year.

And we don't know the reasons, though.

6 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Damn. I have a horrible feeling they'll pay Kevin for more time with the boys for Britney and then she'll drop everything and continue the c-ship. Classic bargaining. You ask for the most - freedom - but settle for far less - more hours with the boys. 

This has disaster written all over it. 

Brit has to grit the teeth even when it´s hard. Better not to see the boys for months. But to fight the c.ship until she is free and can have them forever and getting more children. Or this nightmare will never end for her.

3 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Juno is the worst. Since her career never took off she feels entitled to britney’s assets since they would not be “safe” with Britney.

Lets not forget this girl has picked up a knife to end a fight in a restaurant, almost left her baby drown  and got pregnant while a teen......

THIS IS THE SANE ONE:

Just think Britney has done it.Or get pregnant as a teen.:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:They would never leave her out of  mental health facility.

• Twitter Team

What’s most interesting to me is that there’s never been any transparency with the fan base and I think this has to do more so with personal things rather than the fans. The fans just added an extra element. I wanna know what Jamie did or said behind closed doors for Lynn to start stepping up? I think the cship has taken a bigger toll on her father than he likely knows. Britney has been complicit as she’s probably become numb but with the exception of her fathers blow up with her children I’m curious to know what he’s done behind closed doors. Btw Sam better hope her Dad doesn’t win the case because he’s going bye bye if so after posting that #freebritney post. 

8 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I can definitely see him running after Britney's kids and trying to beat them. What a psycho. 

He gives me a geriatric Jack Nicholson vibe:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I feel like it's Lynne and Brian vs. Jamie and JL...

Bryan seem to belittle Britney a lot. He acted as if he doesnt know if shes ready to get out only bc she doesnt know how to drive or make reservations. He talked about the cship as a family business, he talked a lot about money. He even said Britneys fans are their fans. I dont think he respects or cares about what she wants. He said he talks to her oftenly and then goes as if he assumes she wants out. He didnt seem proud of her and was more excited talking about Juno when he finally could, saying how hard she works yada yada. 

Tbh? I do think hes jealous of her like Juno as well. He even wanted to say the family started doing better financially bc he moved to NY in 2000 to work as well when that podcast guy asked about how Britneys fame changed for them. I mean give me a ******* break, by 2000 Britney was already famous everywhere and ******* rich. If a hillbilly like him could move to NY and get a good job was bc of her too. They all seem ungrateful and like they want credit for her success and fame. I do think they seem to feel entitiled to her money as well. I do think hes on Junos and Jamies side. They all hang out all the time in Louisiana, Britney is the one isolated, remember that. 

4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

We're talking about an abusive family here, confirmed by Lynne herself on her infamous book. Definitely not a regular family.

Lynne is all alone fighting for Britney while her other daughter JL is corrupt by Lou even tho they are stuck all day in Serenity? So, JL, Bryan and Jamie are ignoring Lynne?

Naive for more than a decade? I wish Lynne was a good mother, I really do, I just don't see It.

I want Lynne to prove that i'm wrong, believe me.

Exactly!!! Why isnt Lynne more in Los Angeles with Britney then? All she seems to do is babysit Junos kids. The last few times she went to Los Angeles she didnt even stay at Britneys bc Juno had business meetings "far" from where Britney lives. She still hangs out all the time with Jamie. How is she fighting with someone and still hangs out with the person as a huge happy family? I dont ******* buy it. Maybe she doesnt really agree with everything Jamie does, but I dont think she has the balls to fight him for real. I dont believe her baby steps tbh. What did she do since 2019? Asked for her medical and finacial records? Why didnt she go to many court hearings even before corona? Why does she still get money from the cship? I call bs. I hope im wrong tho, but I do believe her family is messy, selfish and care more about her money. I fear Britney is really alone in all this.

Also Lynne worships JL who worships Lou. Lynne still follows Lou on Instagram. 

Britney's situation partly reminds me of Drew Barrymore's back in the early 90's, when Drew Barrymore escaped some alcoholics! :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

It's sad, though. Family members not getting along is sad in the end. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I do hope whatever words they have said to each other, that they can all get along one day again. But, if Brit sees them as so toxic, to the point of being

impossible to be around, there may be choices to be made! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

It's such a gloomy situation. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

7 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I have to disagree- and am prepared to be downvoted- but I think Lynne is doing something now because she wants to help her daughter. Yes, she was complicit 12 years ago... she was told that it was a temporary thing, like Britney was told. I think Lynne is exactly how Britney said she was in “all that she wants” (“Manipulation was his key; he screwed it in because she was naive”)... I think Lynne has been naive, but at the end of the day, I believe she’s a good mom and wants what’s best for her children. Like the article says, this is the first time in 12 years Britney has done anything about the conservatorship. And Lynne is backing her. 

and let’s not pretend any family is perfect... that being said, Jamie can rot, JL is corrupt by Lou, and Bryan should grow a pair if he really cares for his sister. But I do think Lynne is trying. 

The entire family (except for Britney) has been manipulated by Lou since at least 2006.

Maybe even earlier.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Exactly!!! Why isnt Lynne more in Los Angeles with Britney then? All she seems to do is babysit Junos kids. The last few times she went to Los Angeles she didnt even stay at Britneys bc Juno had business meetings "far" from where Britney lives. She still hangs out all the time with Jamie. How is she fighting with someone and still hangs out with the person as a huge happy family? I dont ******* buy it. Maybe she doesnt really agree with everything Jamie does, but I dont think she has the balls to fight him for real. I dont believe her baby steps tbh. What did she do since 2019? Asked for her medical and finacial records? Why didnt she go to many court hearings even before corona? Why does she still get money from the cship? I call bs. I hope im wrong tho, but I do believe her family is messy, selfish and care more about her money. I fear Britney is really alone in all this.

Also Lynne worships JL who worships Lou. Lynne still follows Lou on Instagram. 

I agree with everything here.

And we don't have a strong proof, but that Bryan's girlfriend video where we see Lynne and Bryan arguing about something and she said like "FreeBritney people digging things" it's interesting. Some time after that media started with stories about the family vs Jamie. Even TMZ clearly changed the way they spin the movement and Jamie role as conservator.

32 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I agree with everything here.

And we don't have a strong proof, but that Bryan's girlfriend video where we see Lynne and Bryan arguing about something and she said like "FreeBritney people digging things" it's interesting. Some time after that media started with stories about the family vs Jamie. Even TMZ clearly changed the way they spin the movement and Jamie role as conservator.

She didnt seem very happy when she was talking about FreeBritney lol she seemed pressed tbh 

I think maybe Lynne is the only one who still cares a little about Britneys feelings at the same time she collects money from the cship as well but I dont buy they are all fighting. She seems submissive and up JLs *** too much to be totally on Britneys side.