TB: Bey traps woman in ferris wheel

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I would’ve been like where is Kelly and Michelle? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

They were resting :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: in peace :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

• Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

They were resting :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: in peace :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Do they have halos now? :explainlol_stare_spin:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
11 hours ago, Easy There said:

Now it's all about Miljana Kulic :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I don't approve but it's fine I will be okay :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You never know what you got till its ghoneeeeee :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I've always appreciated you though, you wouldn't dare leave me now would you ? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

God what a cry baby :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

The woman had a fear of heights and was stuck on top of the ferris wheel of the shoot, thats why she crying :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The woman had a fear of heights and was stuck on top of the ferris wheel of the shoot, thats why she crying :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

But who run the world? Guess not girls :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Super Moderators

was the lady at least informed that she was gonna be there? why didn't they make sure the it was empty before filming? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean