Ava Max serves Chromatica prisioner in new promo pic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truly the most disposable pop act of the late 2010s/early 2020s...like sis where is the originality 

It's really Lady Gaga... I don't get why she doesn't see this comparison.

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I don't understand why people trash her for sounding like early Gaga. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: No one makes that type of music anymore, so I'm glad that at least Ava does, reductive or not. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

• Super Moderators
45 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't understand why people trash her for sounding like early Gaga. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: No one makes that type of music anymore, so I'm glad that at least Ava does, reductive or not. :neydedance_purple:

Me when the preorder link went up :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Especially this year. I need some good guilty pop right now.

• Exhale+
9 hours ago, Invitation said:

I got picked to be at her Zoom party. Kinda nervous, haven't done anything like this before.

Really  ? Omg so lucky. Send her my ***** that I am about to send you :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Super Moderators
17 hours ago, ElToxico said:

This girl would be so much more successful if she had a well crafted brand of her own.

Lady Gaga sends her greetings

XPPtNGw.jpg

I remember back in 2008-09 when everyone said the same thing about Gaga :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻