• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ava Max serves Chromatica prisioner in new promo pic

On 9/14/2020 at 12:32 AM, Easy There said:

sub-buzz-14634-1519135763-8.jpg?downsize

Related:

pris.jpg.5335ba9fd5f3b5ac1b8f7127711fc547.jpg

Oh, honey... That silly wig never worked and never will, stop it. Everybody knows and she still trying to build and image around it. It has no sense!!!

Why are all of her promotional pictures hot af but her album cover screams BORRRRRINGGGGG :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

She's like... the walmart version of Gaga. I can't believe she doesn't see the comparisons:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Even little monsters on twitter have noticed it.

I don't understand why people trash her for sounding like early Gaga. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: No one makes that type of music anymore, so I'm glad that at least Ava does, reductive or not. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

45 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't understand why people trash her for sounding like early Gaga. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: No one makes that type of music anymore, so I'm glad that at least Ava does, reductive or not. :neydedance_purple:

Me when the preorder link went up :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Can't wait. Original or not there are not enough pure pop albums coming out right now and I'm ready 🤩

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Especially this year. I need some good guilty pop right now.

9 hours ago, Invitation said:

I got picked to be at her Zoom party. Kinda nervous, haven't done anything like this before.

Really  ? Omg so lucky. Send her my ***** that I am about to send you :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

17 hours ago, ElToxico said:

This girl would be so much more successful if she had a well crafted brand of her own.

Lady Gaga sends her greetings

XPPtNGw.jpg

I remember back in 2008-09 when everyone said the same thing about Gaga :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻