Lana Del Rey looking good and feeling fine

She looks so beautiful but I hate that she is driving so reckless. Her leg up on the dashboard, while on her phone recording. I don't want to sound like a mother, but I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. Her music and presence is needed in this world :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

She looks so beautiful but I hate that she is driving so reckless. Her leg up on the dashboard, while on her phone recording. I don't want to sound like a mother, but I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. Her music and presence is needed in this world :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

And the fact that she could potentially hurt someone else. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Super Moderators
5 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

Mte. This is disappointing. 

Kinda mad this happened right after I just changed my avatar to her too. :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Super Moderators

Apparently she visited Ensenada today, which is in the same state I live in

It was so random to see her on my local news :orangu_orangutan_ape:

img_1208.jpg_333490504.jpg

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Apparently she visited Ensenada today, which is in the same state I live in

It was so random to see her on my local news :orangu_orangutan_ape:

img_1208.jpg_333490504.jpg

What do u think of her? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Super Moderators
50 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What do u think of her? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I like Born to Die and I think she's really nice to her fans, but I don't have any particular feelings, positive or negative towards her lol

She reminds me of an ex classmate from elementary school :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

On 9/13/2020 at 6:38 PM, RachelBerry said:

I like some of her songs but I don’t like this reckless vibe. most of the time she’s glamorising death, depression, abusive relationships and the teens adore her. Born to die, ultra violence, I wish I was death .. all that **** portrayed by the sad blond in Malibu behind 80s references and filters. I feel like she tries to turn life disasters into Sophia Coppola movies ....

• Super Moderators
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I like Born to Die and I think she's really nice to her fans, but I don't have any particular feelings, positive or negative towards her lol

She reminds me of an ex classmate from elementary school :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I don't remember writing this :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I think I had just woken up lol