Taylor Swift's "folklore" is no longer #1 on the Billboard 200 for now that is. I'll explain.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The range in this thread. From Taylor’s decline on the charts, to holidays with family, to trust fund kids and a second wave of Covid-19 more dangerous than the current one 

Sorry we are not all 14-year-olds you idolize  and this is the real Chanel Oberlin, Miss Thang 

So... just for information. What was the purpose of this thread? That Taylor had a massive album that no one saw coming, and after 6 weeks in #1 she moved to #5, and that is supposed to mean she is fl

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

We thought it was supposed to be about Taylor's Folklore album, but then it went to Katy's demise, family trips with grandparents, depression during Christmas, trust fund kids, and the pandemic being worse with the second wave...I'm sure I'm missing more. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

You also missed the part about :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: ending Taylor Swift 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

Queen Pooja!  :bow_bowing_orange:

I am obsessed with this video atm :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not u finding a gif of this messy video :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Do you want it ? Beacuse you are asking for it ? 

jnTYJe.gif

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I am obsessed with this video atm :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Do you want it ? Beacuse you are asking for it ? 

jnTYJe.gif

I cannot with the way her accent changed for every sentence :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
Just now, Easy There said:

I am sorry I dislike you by mistake (after going trough your account and disliking 50 of ur posts) :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

1f90e8f5fb29de65d99db86cbfc6e5c0.jpg

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

So... just for information. What was the purpose of this thread? That Taylor had a massive album that no one saw coming, and after 6 weeks in #1 she moved to #5, and that is supposed to mean she is flopping?

Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Exhale+

I can’t decide if this thread reminds me of a gay bar with too many drag queens or if its a spinoff of drag race :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I can’t decide if this thread reminds me of a gay bar with too many drag queens or if its a spinoff of drag race :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Live footage of it tbh 

I’m Jujubee :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, jonjon2000 said:

So... just for information. What was the purpose of this thread? That Taylor had a massive album that no one saw coming, and after 6 weeks in #1 she moved to #5, and that is supposed to mean she is flopping?

Girl What GIF by MOODMAN

Poor Taylor. She is INDEED FLOPPING HARRRRRRD. Only 900 million streams, her label will drop her soon. And only after less than 2 months. This is really bad news for Taylor. Also... 

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2020/7/taylor-swift-breaks-24-hour-streaming-record-on-spotify-for-8th-album-folklore-625253

Excuse Me What GIF

Spoiler

she's not a streaming force