• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shes gonna mark her TERRITORY 

Meet and greets of course 

According to @britneysvault on Instagram, this is an unfinished sculpture that was going to be used for POM Thoughts?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

WAIT. Remember  antphrodite  said that There was a Subliminal message or something and thats why the show was cancled. could this be it????????

No it’s more like...domination.. she is being totally dominated by these freak weirdos 

Piece of Me needed more props. I’m confused as to exactly what this was to be used for but it would’ve been cool to have it still

I genuinely wonder what Domination’s production would’ve been like. NappyTabs was really taking notes from fans about what they wanted to see. I wonder how big of a production it was

3 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I commented on another thread a while ago - my friend was an assistant for the production/design firm on this show - the only thing I saw was a stage design that was like a diamond - I will send this to her and try to report back

yay thank u :wink_britney_everytime_white:

10 hours ago, Britney*****Y'all said:

Quite interesting :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: But what would have been it's purpose? To stand outside and look cool? To be used in the show? I really wanna know :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I'm thinking it was for a fake out, when the show starts you think she's in one place, then bam, there she really is!

• Love 1
  • Like 1