• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shes gonna mark her TERRITORY 

Meet and greets of course 

According to @britneysvault on Instagram, this is an unfinished sculpture that was going to be used for POM Thoughts?

Posted Images

• Exhale+
26 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

WAIT. Remember  antphrodite  said that There was a Subliminal message or something and thats why the show was cancled. could this be it????????

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding: Britney Queen of trends predicted the iconic character in Mexico Susana Distancia. Britney knew covid would be coming so she canceled her residency.

Am I right? @PokemonSpears

1F1B80FE-EAA1-4F9F-BFB6-825E5C573EEB.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

20 minutes ago, Britney*****Y'all said:

Quite interesting :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: But what would have been it's purpose? To stand outside and look cool? To be used in the show? I really wanna know :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Probably meant to be at the door at planet Hollywood to take a photo with or soemthing like that.

But the meet +greet comment is HILARIOUS hahaLindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I think she was going to be holding the snake over her head

That or everyones shameless *** that she supports over her head :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

Team B knew she wasn’t down for Domination but are obviously too cheap for a 3D hologram so they were going to a Disney style animatronic to run through her show. 

• Super Moderators
33 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding: Britney Queen of trends predicted the iconic character in Mexico Susana Distancia. Britney knew covid would be coming so she canceled her residency.

Am I right? @PokemonSpears

1F1B80FE-EAA1-4F9F-BFB6-825E5C573EEB.jpeg

She knew about the pandemic all along

giphy.gif

She was wearing masks even before it was mandatory 

• Love 3
  • Haha 5

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean