Miley Cyrus performed a cover of "Gimme More" on MTV Unplugged: watch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I can deal. But if she opens it with "It's Miley B***h" - I'm not down with it.

Miley Cyrus performed cover of Britney Spears' Blackout lead single, "Gimme More" as part of her MTV Unplugged backyard sessions.  Loving the rock n roll vibe to it! This is a hard song to cover,

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her being "unapologetic brat" is what made me love her.

that phase felt so forced to me and the "I'll do anything to get attention" was a big turnoff. 

Now it seems she found herself. I'm digging her since mother's daughter, nothing breaks like a heart etc.

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

that phase felt so forced to me and the "I'll do anything to get attention" was a big turnoff. 

Now it seems she found herself. I'm digging her since mother's daughter, nothing breaks like a heart etc.

Only era of hers that was complete turn off was Dead Petz. It was forced and too much.

But I started to **** with her from Malibu onwards.

• Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

It reminds me of Britney's top here

MV5BNmQyYzFkY2MtMWFhZi00NWM0LTg4M2QtY2E5

I didn't realize that but slaaay! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

A true fan. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

I haven’t even watched yet, but the fact that she wore a zebra print outfit while zebra print was used throughout the Blackout photoshoot...

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

i love it!

🇺🇸 Vote Joe Biden for President 🇺🇸

• Super Moderators

This proves what I’ve thought for years: it’s impossible to sing the Gimme More chorus without sounding cheesy/funny/bad. I don’t know how Britney, Danja, and The Incredible Lago managed to make the actual chorus of the song sound cool, serious, and interesting, because it just sounds so comical when everyone sings it live :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Like 5

🇺🇸 Vote Joe Biden for President 🇺🇸

• Super Moderators

it's ok until it reaches the chorus.

There's just no other way to make it sound good besides the original, and by good, I mean "good" 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's ok until it reaches the chorus.

There's just no other way to make it sound good besides the original, and by good, I mean "good" 

Agreed! It’s too repetitive to be stripped down like that but her voice is so amazing