Miley Cyrus performed a cover of "Gimme More" on MTV Unplugged: watch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I can deal. But if she opens it with "It's Miley B***h" - I'm not down with it.

Miley Cyrus performed cover of Britney Spears' Blackout lead single, "Gimme More" as part of her MTV Unplugged backyard sessions.  Loving the rock n roll vibe to it! This is a hard song to cover,

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She's literally one of the best singers in the current pop scene but whatever. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:.

Just because you don't like her voice, that doesn't mean she's a bad vocalist. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:.

This lmao. Some ppl forget they stan Britney Spears lmao.

Anyhow I hope she uses her more popish style for gimme more.whilst I love her huskier way of singing atm. Her pop voice aka way of singing will work better for Gimme.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Just because you don't like her voice, that doesn't mean she's a bad vocalist. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:.

Imagine not liking Miley's voice :melt_weird_drift_wow:

She's has such a unique voice and it goes along with a bunch genres :neydedance_purple: 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Me :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

She can't sing

Lol, I didn't mean that. I completely disagree. She has a great and unique voice.

I'm just not sure Gimme More is a good choice for an acoustic version, and I don't know if it works for Miley's voice. We'll have to wait and see, but let's not discredit Miley when she's actually an interesting vocalist. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Her MTV Unplugged special airs tomorrow on MTV Worldwide and a minute clip has aired. I stanned her as a child so I love it especially since she's always been a big fan. I kinda imagined a rock version for this song but it's still really nice. Thoughts?

• Love 8
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I wish Britney would do something like this!

oh Miley, never would have thought that this brat would be growing on me. 

Her being "unapologetic brat" is what made me love her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1