Miley Cyrus performed a cover of "Gimme More" on MTV Unplugged: watch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I can deal. But if she opens it with "It's Miley B***h" - I'm not down with it.

Miley Cyrus performed cover of Britney Spears' Blackout lead single, "Gimme More" as part of her MTV Unplugged backyard sessions.  Loving the rock n roll vibe to it! This is a hard song to cover,

Posted Images

When I saw that she was covering a Britney song I thought she was gonna cover Overprotected or Lucky but Gimme More totally suits Miley's personality, I just hope she doesn't say "it's miley *****" in the beginning of the song

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I respect her standom but this is not the one :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Gimme More is too much of a signature :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: I could see her doing Crazy or Stronger maybe even Break The Ice her voice got super deep after her surgery. I was listening to a recent interview and my mom asked who that man was :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I love your mom:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

I’m scared but curious all the same time. I feel like I’m being seduced in a horror movie after having *** with the jock but know ima get killed ... but still wanna venture.

I don’t want an acoustic version bc we still deserve that from the legendary Britney herself which has yet to come to fruition...

I’m scuuuured y’all 🥺🥺🥺

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

You can meet her after we have dinner :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I'll be wearing my best clothes

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I covered Gimme More and then got copyright strikes HAHAHA  I even had a really gay (literally) rap and everything :neydedance_purple: 

I’m gonna need to see that

:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m gonna need to see that

:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

HAHA I don't think I still have a copy of it.  I do have a notification where I added it to Soundcloud back in 2011 but then it got deleted after a Copyright claim.  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

1 hour ago, Corso said:

Did she have surgery?

phoebe buffay GIF

I thought she just smoked A LOT of cigarettes and did a ton of drugs.

high wiz khalifa GIF

Yeah it was a couple years ago maybe. A little more.  I think anywhere from 2015-2017 she had vocal cord surgery