Miley Cyrus performed a cover of "Gimme More" on MTV Unplugged: watch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I can deal. But if she opens it with "It's Miley B***h" - I'm not down with it.

Miley Cyrus performed cover of Britney Spears' Blackout lead single, "Gimme More" as part of her MTV Unplugged backyard sessions.  Loving the rock n roll vibe to it! This is a hard song to cover,

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im just glad someone big like Miley did GM. People always say Its Britney *****, but they always cover BOMT, Toxic or Oops. Britney has so many iconic songs, so props to Miley for being a real fan and doing another Britneys hit.

exactly, people seem to love the teen Britney.

But the woman Britney is full of bops, Gimme More is iconic.

• Like 1

I don't get the hate it is getting. I think she did a great job and her vocals were really nice on it. It is nice to hear it live and done in this more country/rock version. 

Sure would've been hot to have a more dance cover like Who Owns my heart style but this is really cool and fresh! Props to Miley.

She is also serving me Patsy from Absolutley Fabulous hahahahBbc Drinking GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

exactly, people seem to love the teen Britney.

But the woman Britney is full of bops, Gimme More is iconic.

These people are just fake fans, they just go with the flow, with the easy choices. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Bundy said:

These people are just fake fans, they just go with the flow, with the easy choices. 

the ones who were a child and left after ITZ bc she was too ****** for their parents :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Just watched and can't believe she did that Cardigan song, i love ittttttttt :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Dirk said:

the ones who were a child and left after ITZ bc she was too ****** for their parents :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Just watched and can't believe she did that Cardigan song, i love ittttttttt :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

People are just predictable lol 

Which song?

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Passionfruit said:

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: gimme less :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

jk, it wasn't THAT bad, it's just, I hate the change of words, and the chorus is still not so good.

I think she could've covered other Britney songs instead :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

find these on the coments, very clever. ''her cover made me realize how sad that song was. This song was recorded and released during the breakdown. People always wanted more from her no matter what state she was in. The strong club beat really covers the lyrics.'' 

• Like 2

I'll be reaching, but I think she did this cover for a reason, the song is indeed expressing how everyone (her team, her family) wants more from her, even the change of lyrics are clever, "center of attention even if I'm up against the wall" :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I'll take the cover as a quiet way of supporting #FreeBritney :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3