Miley Cyrus performed a cover of "Gimme More" on MTV Unplugged: watch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I can deal. But if she opens it with "It's Miley B***h" - I'm not down with it.

Miley Cyrus performed cover of Britney Spears' Blackout lead single, "Gimme More" as part of her MTV Unplugged backyard sessions.  Loving the rock n roll vibe to it! This is a hard song to cover,

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Gimme More is a really hard song to cover without sounding bad, so while I love Miley, I don’t have high hopes for this. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4

🇺🇸 Vote Joe Biden for President 🇺🇸

4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I respect her standom but this is not the one :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Gimme More is too much of a signature :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: I could see her doing Crazy or Stronger maybe even Break The Ice her voice got super deep after her surgery. I was listening to a recent interview and my mom asked who that man was :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Imagine her covering Slumber Party, If U Seek Amy or Shattered Glass?

But ya let's wait and see how it goes. It will either be a hot mess or a cool rendition.

wait and see GIF by Joey Graceffa200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7fy3rm0xvlveszprtiapw

• Haha 2
  • Like 1