Lindsay Lohan opens her own company in UAE (whilst looking like Annie)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always rooting for LiLo ALWAYS 

Both of them truly dodged the bullet with that one

So happy she’s doing well and looks great!  come through Parent Trap sequel 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I am Pro Loh. i want more music and a juicy role on American Horror Story or a Ryan Murphy Project. Or like a time period 🎥 like a Jane Eyre or the Others. 

Maybe some showtunes, she is great infront of a live audience like SNL she knows how to turn it on. 

Its beyond me why she was never cast in AHS. Especially because Ryan loves giving second chances to actors and Hollywood bad girls/boys.

She'd be perfect in Coven

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Easy There said:

She seems happy and sober to me. But go off

I mean she does not seem or look sober and she hasn't changed her ways at all. She looks 50. A big part of her getting sober would be separating herself from yes people and from her mom and dad FINALLY...until she does she will always have a connection to drugs and therefore never be clean...and she is an addict she convinced Oprah and other that she was clean but time has proven she's not. Oprah and MTV don't affiliate with her because she is a druggie. She ruined her 2 shows. There were numerous stories and she tried to kidnap those children and live streamed it. 

On 9/14/2020 at 1:36 PM, Easy There said:

Its beyond me why she was never cast in AHS. Especially because Ryan loves giving second chances to actors and Hollywood bad girls/boys.

She'd be perfect in Coven

I totally agree! She could totally stand her ground witht the likes of Angela, Kathy, Sarah, and Jessica..... ugh id ******* die! Her duking it out with Emma Roberts and Billy lord would be comedic gold!