Lindsay Lohan opens her own company in UAE (whilst looking like Annie)

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Gurl it was in 2014 tho after rehab and going on Oprah ... she should've sat her *** down and written something :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: Still love her though

Wasn't all that mess with that abuser aigor going on in 2014 :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

But yeah no excuse though,because they gave her an extra year to do it :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always rooting for LiLo ALWAYS 

Both of them truly dodged the bullet with that one

So happy she’s doing well and looks great!  come through Parent Trap sequel 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Wasn't all that mess with that abuser aigor going on in 2014 :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

But yeah no excuse though,because they gave her an extra year to do it :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

That was in 2016 apparently ... just googled it cuz I forgot about that :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

That was in 2016 apparently ... just googled it cuz I forgot about that :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Didn't her mum tried to set a book deal in Oprah Docu series ?

Anyhow the most important thing is she seems to be doing great for quite some time now :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Didn't her mum tried to set a book deal in Oprah Docu series ?

Anyhow the most important thing is she seems to be doing great for quite some time now :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Im still waiting for her to become an A list actress again :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Oh good maybe now she can pay back that money she Stole from the book publisher that she promised a book to. And maybe then she can pay for her moms house that the family has been living in for free for the past 7 years since her mom refuses to pay any bills since it’s in foreclosure. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1