Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Steps ask us "What the Future Holds" with their latest single and album.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

As if 2020 wasn’t bad enough, Steps turned up...

Steps is genius. 

 

I admit the first two albums had this cheese factor. But when you realize the man behind steps played a huge role of establishing Kylie Minogue in the late 80s and Early 90s.

Pete Waterman was behind both big Brutish gay pop invasions. 

 

Kylie and Steps. Granted Buzzz was when they matured. And things did change for them. The last two albums are really the most grown up ones to date. 


I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Share this post


Link to post

OMG, real pop music:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

Loved Steps in the 90's, I thought they were dead:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

:cuteidk:So I paid and got laid in return, and I don't know what i've learned:cuteidk:

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, DjRobney said:

OMG, real pop music:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

Loved Steps in the 90's, I thought they were dead:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

They are back and better than ever, in my opinion! Their last album was some of the best music they’ve ever made and I’m pretty sure this new album is gonna be the same. It’s great to hear real pop music like this still being produced.

Share this post


Link to post

Ooh I forgot about this gem too!

"Though I know you're somewhere else right now, lovin someone else no doubt...when you're breakin' someone else's heart cuz you're taking my love where you are..."

Just pop perfection.

 

Deeper Shade of Blue will always be my favorite though.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Ooh I forgot about this gem too!

"Though I know you're somewhere else right now, lovin someone else no doubt...when you're breakin' someone else's heart cuz you're taking my love where you are..."

Just pop perfection.

 

Deeper Shade of Blue will always be my favorite though.

That’s the video for the US Remix of the song, the original (UK) Mix is better! There was a rumour that one of the backing dancers in this video (blonde girl, blue top and white skirt) was actually Britney who was doing a cameo because this vid was shot around the same time they were touring together. I just double checked now and it’s clearly not Britney.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Corso said:

That’s the video for the US Remix of the song, the original (UK) Mix is better! There was a rumour that one of the backing dancers in this video (blonde girl, blue top and white skirt) was actually Britney who was doing a cameo because this vid was shot around the same time they were touring together. I just double checked now and it’s clearly not Britney.

The original sounds a little too demo-y for me. I like the second version a little better because it sounds like the direction they were trying to take the song in, but didn't on that first go around.

 

For the video are we sure it's not Britney at 1:42? It looks an awful lot like her.

They were both label mates and touring together at the time?

Plus this was around the time of the Drive Me Crazy soundtrack that they were both on?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

The original sounds a little too demo-y for me. I like the second version a little better because it sounds like the direction they were trying to take the song in, but didn't on that first go around.

 

For the video are we sure it's not Britney at 1:42? It looks an awful lot like her.

They were both label mates and touring together at the time?

Plus this was around the time of the Drive Me Crazy soundtrack that they were both on?

The second version was never given a proper release in the UK, and the original mix was a HUGE hit here so I suppose that’s why I prefer it. I also feel the emotion in the original more than in the US Mix. 

FC3-C3197-D419-4391-8208-8-CE47-E480-B2-

Maybe this is Britney...

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Corso said:

The second version was never given a proper release in the UK, and the original mix was a HUGE hit here so I suppose that’s why I prefer it. I also feel the emotion in the original more than in the US Mix. 

FC3-C3197-D419-4391-8208-8-CE47-E480-B2-

Maybe this is Britney...

All the proportions are right? Plus the belly ring is there?

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

All the proportions are right? Plus the belly ring is there?

Just such bad lighting/angle that I can’t tell for sure. She looks like a Britney wax model or something.

Share this post


Link to post

They were on BBC’s “The One Show” tonight to talk about the new album and tour and taped a special live performance of “What the Future Holds”

A solid first live performance of the song. I have to admit that whatever environment the performance was filmed in the acoustics weren’t the greatest, but all in all very good. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Corso said:

They were on BBC’s “The One Show” tonight to talk about the new album and tour and taped a special live performance of “What the Future Holds”

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: they sounded good, at least they sang live, not like others :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...