Divas Battle: Britney Spears Pure Album Sales VS Artists Of Her Generation

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our girl really is a beast, just crazy how many albums she sold at very beginning of her career. I think no one new can beat this phenomenon, ever.  

Ladies and gentlemen, the undisputed Princess of Pop and the best selling female artist of the 00s 

Post conservatorship Britney is having her third peak. Bookmark me 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

That's what domination is lol

I thought Taylor had more sales..

If she will return to music and releases new albums she will hold that #1 for a long time I think.. 

otherwise Adele will surpass her cause she is really near.  

And to think she had a breakdown in 2007,  just imagine if it never happened she would have sold nearly 100 millions by now, she was unstoppable.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

And to think she had a breakdown in 2007,  just imagine if it never happened she would have sold nearly 100 millions by now, she was unstoppable.

she truly was.. even her hits album (which she released at age 22 lol) went platinum.. 

She was at perfect age and her artistry state but 2007 happened : /

• Love 4
  • Like 2

This is great, but streaming has made it almost all about singles now. Don't get me wrong  I'll always be team B, but I think in terms of those she wouldn't be on top, at least not anymore..

5 minutes ago, Alex1991 said:

This is great, but streaming has made it almost all about singles now. Don't get me wrong  I'll always be team B, but I think in terms of those she wouldn't be on top, at least not anymore..

Streaming is not HER generation so that makes sense. She still is the best selling female artist album of her generation and that's a FACT britney spears hair flip GIF

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

britney spears GIF

On another note...i love how this video proves what I was trying to tell a KatyClown yesterday. Lady Gaga has outsold Katy Perry by a bit, but this stan refused to smile and move on :tiffeyeroll: 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Streaming is not HER generation so that makes sense. She still is the best selling female artist album of her generation and that's a FACT britney spears hair flip GIF

And she is still the best-selling female artist especially in the streaming era :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

Ugh we should make this go viral on Twitter so the locals and angries know who the queen is.

Periodt!

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Completely agree with you on that. She will always be the definition of the perfect pop star. To this day new pop acts try to recreate her legacy...