Kevin Federline's son Kaleb praises Britney and allegedly claims Jamie is abusive

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kaleb Federline, Kevin's son with Shar Jackson, came to Britney's defense. He alleges Britney's dad Jamie is abusive.  You may recall Britney's younger son Jayden did not have nice things to

The truth always comes out of the mouths of babes like they say   

But her fans are “erratic” and “crazy”. They need to stop driving Britney “crazy” with “CONspiracy theories” and mind their own “business”  I feel like we keep getting proven right. Honestly? Her fami

Posted Images

Just now, GMFlop said:

Link to the Instagram stream? 

It isnt available anymore but he was live for a couple of hours hours ago. He answered fans, sang Toxic among other things. Ive seen different people saying the same things so I trust this is legit. 

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think that was the girl. Hes this one, I think there are only pics of Britney carrying him when she was already pregnant. 

XRAY_20050806_42.jpg

022.jpg

Ooo yeah I forgot Skai was  pregnant with one of her kids when Keving got together with Britney .

1 minute ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Ooo yeah I forgot Skai was  pregnant with one of her kids when Keving got together with Britney .

Yeah, Kevin had 3 sons (from 2 different baby mamas) in a row in 2004, 2005 and 2006 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Exhale+
26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, Kevin had 3 sons (from 2 different baby mamas) in a row in 2004, 2005 and 2006 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And that girl i  Summer of 2002. Is he a baby making factory or what ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Apparently Boys were with Kevin. She did not see them on her birthday  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

where did you hear this? :omggg::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫