Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

They did, sadly Britneys team has done a good job deleting most things.. I still remember vividly the photos of her bleeding through her pants, and now I can't find the photos. They have cleaned up real good

:omggg:but was she fully clothed? Or just in pants? Omg.

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

They did, sadly Britneys team has done a good job deleting most things.. I still remember vividly the photos of her bleeding through her pants, and now I can't find the photos. They have cleaned up real good

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Oh wait I just found the picture. It did sound too good for her team to be useful for once and erase those pictures from the internet.

4 hours ago, joanhs said:

Either way, it’s still best to leave it in the past. I remember that picture your referring to tho, good to know they cleaned stuff up.

4 hours ago, sanpedro said:

The naked in stores photos were mostly rumors, But I remember there were so many.

And to those saying: Why no photos then?? Because Britney went in and wanted the place for herself, and just walked in put on clothes, and the bought it on the way out, didn't even use the curtain.

On 9/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, joanhs said:

Yes I remember this too ...they are gone now ...better so 

On 9/13/2020 at 4:39 PM, sanpedro said:

Oh wait I just found the picture. It did sound too good for her team to be useful for once and erase those pictures from the internet.

Sam Lufti.. the handler .. he surely abused her

On 9/13/2020 at 12:42 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

No point in rehashing that stuff, there’s no telling what is or isn’t true, so it’s best to leave it in the past. Plus, I find it very hard to believe that she was walking around a store naked and not a single bystander pulled out their phone or u know the horde of paps stalking her didn’t catch a single pic, lol

There were photos, I remember seeing them back in the day. Like pp said, the worst pictures just aren't around anymore 

24 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

Sam Lufti.. the handler .. he surely abused her

Did you mean to quote me?

Just now, pop analyst said:

i believe it. He is very dark.

Yeah, I don’t like Sam either. Was just asking cause I didn’t see the correlation to my post. Anyways I agree!

3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Yeah, I don’t like Sam either. Was just asking cause I didn’t see the correlation to my post. Anyways I agree!

someone from here, spoke to him throught instagram, i think. I told him to be be very careful with him. He has other connotations. 

Remember the rumor of her wearing a blue wig and shaving her legs in the fountain or pool at a hotel?  There were lesbian rumors as well.  There were speculations about health.  There was a rumor that she declared herself the "antichrist".

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Remember the rumor of her wearing a blue wig and shaving her legs in the fountain or pool at a hotel?  There were lesbian rumors as well.  There were speculations about health.  There was a rumor that she declared herself the "antichrist".

The antichrist one seems pathetic. She’s all about god, god and god.

All these you have to decide for yourself...I read after she lost custody of her boys she was so distraught she opened their presents on Christmas morning and cried. Another story is she went to a school and tried to pick them up forgetting that she lost custody. 

Britney's model boyfriend said she had a mirror on the ceiling and the would have *** for hours but that she was so fragile and broken and would just cry for hours after. There was reports of her sleeping in parking lots and her bodygaurd said that she had a boyfriend after rehab and that after they got out they partied it up in a hotel and she almost OD. He walked into the room and she was on the floor blue and lifeless and drugs were strewn everywhere. 

There was also a story she tried to kill herself in rehab and called herself the anti-Christ. She is deeply religious and has had huge influence.

Another story was that when Lynne visited her and that her kitchen was bare and she had car batteries everywhere and that Sam would give her a hand full of pills to "fix her brain" and he would hide her phone and trick her and promised her Dad and Lynne that Britney "would be dead in 48 hours without him".

There allegedly was a ***-tape with Adnan that they made in Mexico. He I think was gonna sell it but I think he genuinely loved her and decided not to. He has said all he wants is for people to be kind to her. She is said to have wanted to leave Hollywood with him as far as to apply for tend at a bar and had dreams to leave the country or return to the south with him.

These are just rumors and people have used her especially Kevin. I couldn't imagine being her. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I heard that too that she would do that regularly but she was legit the most famous woman on the planet like how would their not be pics

I remember there was a blind item saying she contracted HIV and I remember that shook me for a while but I read up on it and it’s not really the scary death sentence it used to be so even if it was true (which I highly doubt) it’s not the worst thing ever to happen to someone. 
shooting star GIF

On 9/13/2020 at 1:34 AM, SpaceFunk said:

I started a rumor that Britney and Criss Angel were in a closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me. 

Seriously? I'm the only Simpsons fan in here? She was on the Simpsons once! Ah hell. 

On 9/13/2020 at 1:43 AM, TakeYourHand said:

It’s all in the past. Gotta let it go. 

Agreed

But, you all talking about anti-christ, I remember being a pre-teen and seeing a magazine with the BIG title "I am the antichrist" and a 666 photoshopped on her bald head. Guys, that upset me and scared me. The pic (photoshopped) was very ugly. I knew it was a lie and abusive media, and I was just a child. 1 year later I became stan.