Crazy rumors 2007

So what are some crazy rumors from 2007? I was seeing in a different tread that there were rumors that she was walking around naked in stores and that her dogs peed on dresses and that she was banned from the four seasons...

i also heard that she has a *** tape?

i didn’t know any of these things; what else is there?

7 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

There was a rumor she collapsed at a New Year Eves Las Vegas event.

Britney 'checks in' after New Year's eve 'collapse' | Metro NewsBritney Has a Rough NYE Passes Out At Her Own Party - Today's Evil Beet  Gossip – Today's Celebrity Gossip from Evil Beet GossipClash of the Britney Stans: Happy New Year!

And someone recently came out and said someone drugged her ...

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Make emojis from these please @PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller she looks so cute 

I'm almost sure the third one used to be an emote, or maybe it was another forum lol

Or I'm mistaking it for this :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm almost sure the third one used to be an emote, or maybe it was another forum lol

Or I'm mistaking it for this :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

The second and the third one... she looks so cute ❤️ 

No point in rehashing that stuff, there’s no telling what is or isn’t true, so it’s best to leave it in the past. Plus, I find it very hard to believe that she was walking around a store naked and not a single bystander pulled out their phone or u know the horde of paps stalking her didn’t catch a single pic, lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

No point in rehashing that stuff, there’s no telling what is or isn’t true, so it’s best to leave it in the past. Plus, I find it very hard to believe that she was walking around a store naked and not a single bystander pulled out their phone or u know the horde of paps stalking her didn’t catch a single pic, lol

They did, sadly Britneys team has done a good job deleting most things.. I still remember vividly the photos of her bleeding through her pants, and now I can't find the photos. They have cleaned up real good

this was a sad one and i may get hate by remembering it but The Sun released an article in which they assured they had access to Britney’s diary and that she tried to kill herself while being in rehab at Promises. I even wrote them an email back in the day complaining about that article. It was truly horrible how they speculated with her mind state. It was scary as hell. 

• Exhale+
8 hours ago, SpaceFunk said:

I started a rumor that Britney and Criss Angel were in a closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me. 

I see you looking at me like Im so kind of FREAK :embarrassed:

- On another note I find it sad that humanity takes pleasure in someone else’s heart ache. I mean I remember reading stories and crying so I don’t look back. No one is perfect and Im sure EVERYONE here has some moments that they do not like to recall. I know I do :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: People get angry that her interviews are controlled now which I get but what some of you forget is how slanderous some of the publications were and how cruel they were. So Britney doesn't owe them any exclusive. They overstepped their boundaries and Britney can let them back in when she wants...well you know what i mean:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*